Luxury Private Home in the Highlands – Close to Main St. & Slopes – Postcard Views of Breckenridge
This Suzanne Allen-Guerra designed 5 bedroom / 4.5 bath masterpiece offers the secluded feel of a true mountain getaway, yet is conveniently located to Main St. Breckenridge. It combines amazing views with relaxed luxury and comfort, making it the ideal setting for your next Breckenridge vacation.
Location – Located in the heart of the exclusive Highlands neighborhood, this home is approximately 1 mile from Main St. and 1 ½ miles from the Gondola. The Highlands is conveniently located off of Highway 9 for easy access not only to Breckenridge but the surrounding Summit County area.
Amenities – The great room makes a strong first impression with expansive floor to ceiling windows offering abundant natural light and incredible views of the Breckenridge peaks. Relax and unwind on the couch and turn on the stereo or watch a movie on the large flat screen TV. The living space flows into the spacious dining area where everyone can gather for a relaxing family dinner. The stunning gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, a center island, and top-of-the line stainless steel appliances, including a Thermador gas range. Just off of the kitchen and great room area are two decks that offer an incredible outdoor living space where you can enjoy a fire in the fireplace or unwind in the rocking chairs and take in the outstanding views. Head downstairs where you will find abundant entertainment for the whole group. With shuffleboard, a gaming table, a large flat screen TV with a home theater sound system, Blu Ray player, Wii gaming system, a mini bar complete with a sink, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer and popcorn maker, there is something for everyone. Soak in the outdoor hot tub or have dinner with the group on the picnic table on the lower level patio.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath / 4,691 s.f
• Sleeps 12 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Twin, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin) & 1 Twin Trundle
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Peaks
• The Highlands – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - 1.4 miles to Gondola
o Main St. - 1.2 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 9 people (6 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Counter Bar)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room & Outdoor Deck Located on Upper Deck
• Great Room – Large Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV, DVD Player, Stereo System
• Recreation Room – Shuffleboard, Gaming Table, Large Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV, Home Theater Sound System, Blu Ray Player, Wii Game System, Wet Bar with Sink, Drawer Refrigerator & Freezer, Full-Size Dishwasher and Popcorn Popper
• Outdoor Decks (Located off Main Level) – Gas Grill, Gas Fireplace & Rocking Chairs
• Patio (Lower Level) – Private Hot Tub & Picnic Table
• Mud Room
• Laundry – 2 Full-Size Front Load Washer & Dryer Sets (1 – Located in Master King Suite Closet, 1 – Lower Level Laundry Room)
• Parking – 3 Car Garage with 2 Spaces Available – 2 Outdoor Spaces – 4 Spaces Total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
House was large and well maintained. Great location, and easy to find. Jacuzzi, internet, TV's, DVD players, and everything in the kitchen all worked well.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.