1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Remodeled Bungalow in the Perfect Location in Santa Monica.
This is a one bedroom, one bath bungalow in a group of beautiful Spanish Revival bungalows near Montana Ave in Santa Monica. The bungalow is light and bright and has just been completely remodeled. Overlooks a grassy courtyard with palm trees.
The bungalow has a 30 day minimum rental period ($195 per night) and a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
I have furnished and carefully prepared the bungalow to be your home away from home and a welcoming and cozy retreat. Please read the bungalow reviews and feel free to email or call with any questions.
The bungalow's location has rated a Walk Score of 88! It is located one block from Wilshire Blvd and two blocks from Montana Ave with the beach, great restaurants, shopping, and so many stores within walking distance. If you need to take care of business while here, the Post Office, UPS and Fedex are a 7 minute walk.
Walk 9 short blocks and then down the steps (like a local) to the beautiful Santa Monica beaches.
The owner grew up in Santa Monica and can answer your questions.
Sorry, no pets.
About the Owner
Robin grew up in Santa Monica and can answer your questions...
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
excellent accommodation and location
If ever a rental deserved a 5* rating, this is it!!
Charming and welcoming
We had a great time and plan to return.
Amazing Extended Stay!!
I did not want to leave!
From the Owner
“She fell in love with this charming bungalow in a great neighborhood.”
Activity and Interests
This bungalow sits between Wilshire Blvd and Montana Ave - you can walk to many great restaurants and fun shopping. Just 9 blocks from the famous Palisades Park which overlooks the stunning beaches and Santa Monica Pier. Like a local, you can walk down Montana Ave and take your choice of several sets of stairs down to the Pacific Ocean.
It is possible to take the Big Blue Bus almost everywhere, but a car is recommended.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000.00
- End of Stay Cleaning $150.00
Maximum Occupancy: 2 people. This bungalow has been designed to provide a very comfortable and luxurious retreat.
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking in the bungalow or on the premises.
This bungalow is located in a quiet residential complex - no loud parties or large gatherings permitted.
One half of the total payment is due upon booking and final payment is due 3 months prior to arrival.
Personal check or credit card.
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- health/beauty spa
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- 750 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Brand new bathroom with white marble counter, basketweave marble tile floor, and polished nickel fixtures. Enjoy the 21 inch deep bathtub and shower combination.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Queen size bed and dual reading lights. Built-in closet storage.
- Bicycles ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The bungalow is walking distance to the beach, Palisades Park, 3rd St. Promenade, several grocery stores including Pavilions at 9th St and Montana plus two Whole Foods (on 5th St and 14th St), dry cleaners, US Post Office, UPS and FedEx, yoga and Pilates studios, massage, hair salons including a new DryBar on Montana, cafes and fine restaurants, frozen yogurt, gelato, and ice cream parlors, & coffee shops in every direction. The owner grew up in Santa Monica and can answer your questions!