Bedrooms 6, Bathrooms 4, Sleeps 14
Top Reasons to Book this Home!
1. Just across the STREET are the Villages of Crystal Beach neighborhood amenities! Fabulous Lagoon Pool, Hot tub, Grilling/Lounge area, and Seasonal Trolley to the beach.
2. 500 yards to Crystal Beach!
3. FABULOUS REMODEL! New flooring, new furnishings, new bed linens installed January 2014!
4. Located within gated neighborhood.
5. Destin Commons nearby with over 75 shops and restaurants!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
With new flooring, new furniture and new bed linens installed in January 2014, your group will enjoy a relaxing vacation in this beautiful home facing the pool in the Villages of Crystal Beach.
Calypso is a lovely 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath home that sleeps 14 and has 2 living areas and 2 spacious balconies.
Here’s the bed set-up at Calypso:
There’s a master suite on the first floor with a king bed
On the 2nd floor is another king bedroom and a bedroom with 2 twin beds. There’s a queen sleeper sofa in the 2nd floor living room.
On the 3rd floor are two bedrooms each with queen beds and a bedroom with 2 twin beds.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tile floors and granite countertops. All bedrooms are ample size with TV/DVD players. Check out the balconies on each floor - great for breakfast and evening refreshments or just reading quietly in the afternoon. There’s a grill at the house or one in the pool area.
Located in charming Crystal Beach, which is a Seaside-like development on the east side of Destin, this highly desirable gated neighborhood has attractive, lush landscaping and is maintained in pristine condition.
It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities in Destin. Walk the 500 yards to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley, running from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Walk to nearby Destin Commons, which features over 75 shops and restaurants and pop-up water fountains - always popular with the kids!
The pool and spa area is unbelievable, something you'd find in a world class resort. The lagoon style pool is 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, a spa, lavish landscaping, and plenty of sitting areas for your group to enjoy. It also has surround sound, a flat screen TV, grilling area and a Tiki Bar to help you relax and get in the beach groove.
Calypso also has a full sized laundry room with a washer & dryer, two parking spots in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot. This house is located right across the street from the pool. Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking.
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
About the Owner
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- US Dollars
- Rates shown are base rates & do not include tax, processing fee and cleaning
- 4 night minimum, except 4th of July, we're looking for a weekly booking
- 30% down at time of booking, not refundable
- balance due 30 days prior to arrival
- we offer optional trip insurance for an add'l 7%
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, king in master on first floor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, ling in second master on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 6 - 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 7 - sleeper sofa in 2nd floor living area
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals