Sleeps up to 22 – 5 Star Accommodations – Peak 8 - Close to Slopes
Proudly built by our very own Pinnacle Mountain Homes the 5 O’Clock Lodge is the epitome of a five-star resort. This 7 bedroom/7.5 bath masterpiece of log architecture and custom craftsmanship is evident in every detail of the lodge. The gourmet kitchen is fully-equipped with two dishwashers, a double stacked oven, one convection oven, a Butler’s pantry with an extra freezer and a built-in wine cellar. The formal dining table seats up to 10 people comfortably with additional seating for 12 on two large islands in the kitchen area. The vaulted ceilings and massive windows in the Great Room, Dining Room and Kitchen offer gorgeous views of the Colorado landscape.
LOCATION - This custom home is located in The Estates at Snowy Point near the base of Peak 8. It is located within walking distance (approximately 300 yards) to the 4 O’clock Ski Run - when conditions permit. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located approximately 5 blocks away on Ski Hill Rd, giving you easy ski slope access (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
AMENITIES - The 5 O’Clock Lodge features unique décor including a real ski gondola car in the lower level rec room as well as a two chairlift swings on the lower level patio. Additional amenities include a theater room with an overhead projection system and 8 leather theater seats and a private massage room for in-house massages (call us for recommended therapists). The rec room has a large screen TV, PlayStation 3 and Xbox, a billiards pool table, a full bar plus dishwasher, sink, oven and a wine fridge. Relax in the swings, chairs or in the private outdoor hot tub located on the lower level patio. On the main level you will find a gas grill on the large deck off the dining room and an additional deck on the upper level.
Property at a Glance
• 7 Bedrooms / 7.5 Baths / 8,200 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 22 - 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Twins, 2 Single Bunk Beds (Twin Over Twin), 2 Captain’s Bunks (Twin Over Full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• The Estates at Snowy Point – Peak
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St.:
o Shuttle - Located on Ski Hill Rd. - 5 blocks (0.4 miles)
o Slopes - 1 mile to Peak 8 base
o Main Street - 1.4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 22 people (10 - Dining Area Table, 12 - Kitchen Counter)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room & upper level Master Suite
• Recreation Room – Stereo, billiards table, large flat screen TV, full-size wet bar with dishwasher, sink, oven and wine cellar
• Theater Room – Overhead projection system and 8 reclining leather theater seats
• Upper Decks (Main Level) - BBQ gas grill
• Outdoor Patio (Lower Level) - Private hot tub, 2 chair lift swings, Adirondack chairs
• Large 3 car garage, Mud Room
• Laundry - 3 full-size washer & dryer sets (2 – Upper Level, 1 – Lower Level)
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.