Secluded Quiet Neighborhood Setting – Ten Mile Range Views – 3 Living Areas – Amazing Billiards Room
This large, recently remodeled 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has all the elbow room needed to provide your group with a fabulous Breckenridge vacation. With three common areas on each of the three floors, there is plenty of gathering and relaxing space for everyone. The vaulted ceilings in the great room offer a beautiful area to relax and unwind and take in the views of the Ten Mile Range. If you are looking for a private home with space, seclusion and easy access to all Breckenridge has to offer, then this will be the perfect place for you!
Location - This home is located in the Silver Shekel neighborhood in North Breckenridge, just minutes from the Town of Breckenridge, Ski Area, Golf Course and the Gold Run Nordic Center. The Summit Stage shuttle stop is located approximately 1 mile away on Highway 9 (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - The modern kitchen features a granite island with a countertop gas stove and new stainless appliances. On the island there is bar seating for 3, while the nearby dining room table seats 7. This home boasts plenty of common area space and entertainment options for your group. The Billiards room upstairs features a billiards table, a flat screen TV & Wii gaming system as well as a full bathroom. There is also a sitting area on the upper level landing with a large comfortable sofa and an oversized chaise lounge. In the lower level, you will find lots of privacy with an additional living room, including a large screen TV, Blu-Ray player and kitchenette. You can walk right out the living room door and hop into the hot tub located on the back patio.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Baths / 3,694 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 11 - 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 2 Twins, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range
• Silver Shekel Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St.
o Shuttle - Summit Stage located on Hwy 9. - 1 mile
o Gondola Peak 8 - 3.8 miles
o Main St. - 3.5 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 10 people (7 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Island Bar)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room
• Billiards Room (Upper Level) – Billiards Table with Large Flat Screen TV
• Family Room (Lower Level) – Large Flat Screen TV, Kitchenette with a Sink & Microwave
• Outdoor Patio (Main Level) – Private Hot Tub with Views
• Laundry - Full-Size Washer & Dryer located on Main Level
• Parking - 2 Car Garage & 2 Outdoor Spaces – 4 Parking Spaces Total
• AWD/4WD Recommended During Winter Months
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge's premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.