Surrounded by the forest of Peak 7, this condo is one of the nicest ski-in/ski-out properties in Breckenridge. With high end finishes that reflect luxury craftsmanship and endless amenities, this unit is a must for your ski vacation. It is within steps of the BreckConnect Gondola and the Independence SuperChair offering you access to both Peak 7 and 8. You don’t want to miss out on the stay of a lifetime with this gorgeous property!
Location – This fantastic slopeside all-season resort allows you to experience everything Breckenridge has to offer year round. Set at the base of Peak 7, these luxurious condominiums are located right next to the gondola to get you to the slopes or into town quickly.
Unit Amenities - This spacious 2 bedroom/2 bath unit has fantastic amenities including a beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances, polished granite slab countertops, an eat-in counter and a separate dining area. After a big day on the mountain, enjoy the gorgeous views from the patio or relax on the couch and warm up by the fire with friends or family.
Crystal Peak Lodge Resort Amenities – With an outdoor plaza with a fireplace, fitness facility, steam room and outdoor hot tubs, there is plenty to keep you and your group occupied. More added perks are the private ski lockers, underground heated parking and free in-town shuttle service.
One Ski Hill Place Resort Amenities – Being a guest at Crystal Peak also gives you access to One Ski Hill Place which includes the resort’s swimming pool, fitness center, bowling alley, game room, restaurants and après ski bar. Also enjoy the resort’s free shuttle that provides door to door service anywhere in Breckenridge.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1,256 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 6 – 2 Kings & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest / Gondola
• Crystal Peak Lodge - Peak 7
• Location to Slopes - Main St:
o Slopes - Ski-In / Ski-Out
o Main St. - 1.6 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 11 people (8 – Dining Area Table, 3 – Kitchen Island Bar)
• Living Room - Gas Fireplace , Flat Screen TV, DVD Player, & Sleeper Sofa
• Balcony with Views
• Private Laundry – Stackable Washer & Dryer Located in Utility Closet
• Crystal Peak Lodge Resort Amenities – Outdoor Plaza, Fitness Area, Steam Room, Outdoor Hot Tubs, Private Ski Lockers & Business Center
• One Ski Hill Resort Amenities – Theater Room, Bowling Alley, Game Room, Fitness Area, Pool, Hot Tub, Sauna, Concierge, Restaurants, Ski School, Ski Locker & Ski Valet, Meeting Rooms, Business Center & Resort Shuttle Service
• Parking – Heated Garage – 1 Space Total – additional spaces based on availability
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.