Luxury Home in Exclusive Timber Trail Neighborhood – Resort Amenities at One Ski Hill Place – Sleeps 22
Slopeside Manor on Peak 8 is the definition of mountain luxury and a destination all its own. This magnificent custom 6 bedroom / 6.5 bath home was built by our very own Pinnacle Mountain Homes, Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder. As you enter this 7,000 square foot masterpiece, you are greeted warmly by an entry that overlooks the great room. Stepping down from the entry you access an expansive entertainment space that includes the great room, dining area and kitchen. With 5 king bedrooms, a spacious bunkroom, 4 outdoor living areas this captivating estate was designed for special gatherings.
Being a guest at Slopeside Manor gives you access to One Ski Hill Place, Breckenridge's Premier Resort. Amenities include swimming pool, fitness center, bowling alley, movie theater, game room, restaurants, and free shuttle in-town from the property.
LOCATION - Slopeside Manor is located in the Timber Trail neighborhood on Peak 8 adjacent to both the Four O’Clock and Trygve’s ski runs, you are only 100 steps from skiable access. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located approximately 6 blocks away on Ski Hill Rd. Guests also have access to the free in-town shuttle provided by One Ski Hill Place (see satellite overview in photos).
AMENITIES - The gourmet kitchen features a double-stack oven, 2 dishwashers, built-in refrigerator, and a Thermador stove. Fine dining is guaranteed with seating for 5 at the large curved granite island complimented by a beautiful dining room table that seats 10. There are endless amenities including a private full wet bar, fireplace, pool/ping-pong table, shuffleboard table, and gaming tables. The theater room is equipped with a 9-foot screen, surround sound, 10 leather reclining chairs and a wet bar area with extra seating for 5. The kids have a space all their own in the large bunk room that features bean bag chairs and a flat screen TV with an Xbox system. Step outside to relish the outdoor living area with a fire pit and a private hot tub for nine.
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 6.5 Baths / 7,000 s.f.
• Sleeps 22 – 5 Kings, 4 Single Bunk Beds (Twin Over Twin), 2 Twin Trundles, 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Timber Trail Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Access to Slopes – Shuttle – Main St.:
o Slopes - 100 Steps to Ski Access via Trygve’s Ski Run
o Shuttle - Complimentary One Ski Hill Place in-town shuttle or the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd - approx. 6 blocks
o Main St. - 2 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 21 people (10 - Dining Area Table, 5 - Kitchen Island Bar, 6 - Fold out Table)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Recreation Room & Main Level Master Suite
• Recreation Room – Billiards/Ping-Pong Table, Shuffleboard, Game Table, Chess Table, Large Flat Screen TV, Full-Size Wet Bar with Refrigerator, Sink & Dishwasher, Sleeper Sofa
• Theater Room – Overhead Projection System and 10 Reclining Leather Theater Seats & 5 Bar Seats
• Deck (Main Level) - Gas Grill & Patio (Lower Level) – Private Hot Tub, Fire Pit & Rocking Chairs
• Large Garage with Ski Storage & Mud Room
• Laundry - 2 Full-Size Washer & Dryer sets (1 - Main Level, 1 - Lower Level)
• Parking - 3 car garage with 2 spaces available & 2 outdoor spaces - 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.