This 3 bedroom plus loft log home is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood of Peak 7 offering dramatic views of the peaks of Breckenridge. Guests will love the unique touches and charming log furniture found throughout the home that gives it that cozy log cabin feel. The unique antler chandelier that hovers over the dining room table and buffalo and moose mounts add to the warm Colorado ambiance in the living room where guests will love to gather at the end of a busy day.
LOCATION – Your home-away-from-home is located approximately four miles from town as well as the base of Peak 8. This property is also close to the Breckenridge Golf Club and gives easy access to all that Summit County has to offer!
AMENITIES – This property gives up nothing in comfort and amenities. With 2,600 square feet of home, the Elk Trail House has plenty of space for recreation. Play a game of pool or darts inside or play outside in the surrounding wilderness where activities abound like skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, snowshoeing and more! The private hot tub and spacious deck - which is complete with a gas grill - will give you the lounging space that you need for a relaxing vacation.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms + Loft / 3.5 Bath (3 full/1 half) / 2,652 s.f.
• Sleeps 13 – 3 Queens, 2 Twins, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in main level living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Peak 6 & 7
• Shadows North Neighborhood – Peak 7
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 4.5 miles
o Main St – 4.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island/counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level living room
• Living Room (main level) – gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, stereo & Blu-Ray player
• Rec Room (lower level) – pool table, TV, DVD player, stereo & dart board
• Outdoor deck & patio – private outdoor hot tub & gas grill
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in main level laundry room
• Vehicle required for this property – no shuttle access
• Vehicle recommendations – AWD/4WD REQUIRED during winter months
• Parking - No garage - 4 outdoor spaces - 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.