Private Home - 3 Bedroom / 3 Baths - Sleeps 11
Quaint Victorian - 2 Blocks from Main St. - Located on the Shuttle Route
This charming 3 bedroom, 3 bath home on French St. sits in the heart of Breckenridge's historic district. Located just two blocks from Main Street, you can feel like you are a part of the community by staying close to all that Breckenridge has to offer - including shops, galleries, restaurants and pubs. You will love being steps away from the shuttle to get to the slopes in a snap. With its modern kitchen and open living room and dining area you can enjoy this home as a romantic retreat or a getaway with friends. True to the Victorian Style, this house has a great front porch to sit on to enjoy the gorgeous views of Peak 9 and 10. Enjoy a cup of coffee and watch the mountain come alive!
Location – This quaint home, located right on the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle is only 2 blocks from Main St. It is an easy walk to the Breckenridge Ice Arena for ice skating, and Carter Park is practically in your backyard where you can enjoy tubing and sledding. The shuttle stop is located on the corner of French St. and Jefferson Ave. right outside of the property (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - This 3 bedroom home provides guests with excellent amenities throughout. The chef of the group can prepare dinner in the kitchen while others can cozy up to the fireplace or large flat screen TV in the living room close by. There is plenty of privacy in the lower level bedroom where you can relax and watch a movie on the flat screen TV in the living area or get to bed early in the captain’s bunk and sleeper sofa. Guests can find relaxation in the private hot tub on the back patio while others can enjoy sledding at Carter Park only a block away.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 1,620 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 11 - 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Full Over Queen), 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas (Living Room & Lower Level Bedroom)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Breckenridge Historic District
• Access to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Shuttle - Free Ride Shuttle located right outside of the property on French St. and Jefferson St.
o Slopes - 0.6 miles to Gondola Peak 8 & 0.7 miles to Beaver Run Peak 9
o Main St - 2 blocks
• Dining Capacity - Up to 8 people (6 - Dining Area Table, 2 - Kitchen Counter)
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Patio/Porch - Private Hot Tub on Back Patio, BBQ Gas Grill on Front Porch
• Laundry – Stackable Washer & Dryer Located in Lower Level
• Parking – 1 parking space located in front of the garage on Jefferson St. – no garage access
• No Pets / No Smoking
Perfect home base
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
2 traveler reviews
Perfect home base
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1620 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Master Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 king
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen
- Bunk Room - Lower Level - 1 bunk bed, Captain's Bunk - Twin Over Full
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals