Condo - 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath - Sleeps 10
When planning your next trip to Breckenridge, consider the Ski Hill Condos for their fantastic location - convenient to both the slopes and Main St. This comfortably appointed condo with vaulted ceilings, three full baths and two main floor bedrooms plus a loft is great for a group whether coming to visit with your family, another couple or with a group of friends.
LOCATION – Ski Hill Condos are located on the corner of Ski Hill Rd. and Park Ave. They sit one block from Main Street, two blocks from the Gondola, and a half block from the nearest free bus stop. Just a few minutes on the shuttle and you will find yourself at the slopes. The town does not get much closer than this with shopping, dining and night life only a block away.
AMENITIES – This fully equipped three bedroom condo sleeps up to ten and includes a king, queen, captain’s bunk, a twin, and a sleeper sofa. Cozy up in the living room to watch TV or a movie and fire up a fire in the fireplace. If you are tired of screens, the condo is loaded with fun games to play. You can also enjoy the on-site pool (seasonal) and outdoor hot tub, which you will not want to pass up after a long day of skiing.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (Full) / 1,202 s.f. / 3rd Floor / Boreas Building
• Sleeps 10 – 1 king, 1 queen, 1 captain’s bunk (twin over full), 1 twin & 1 sleeper sofa (located in living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Peaks 7 & 8
• Ski Hill Condominiums – Peak 8 neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – O.3 mile walk to Gondola or 1.5 mile drive to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 250 ft. to Free Ride Shuttle on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (6 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Wood fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Flat screen TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Small dryer located in the entryway bath & coin operated laundry located on 2nd floor of the building
• Hot Tub/Pool – Outdoor hot tub & pool (seasonal) located in common area
• Parking – Covered parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We rented this condo for a guys trip last February. It was spacious, well equipped, and we had everything we needed. We cooked every night and had a great time in town as we only had to walk a couple blocks.
The only downside... and it was a small one... was that one night, the fire alarm went off. Loudly. Apparently, someone in another unit tripped the alarm and it took a long time for the fire department to shut it all off.
The hot tub was nice after a bumpy day on the slopes and it was great to see condo owners being so friendly amongst us "renters".
Oh, and the leasing office personnel were awesome!
I recommend this condo!!
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1202 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master King Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Loft Bedroom Bath - Loft Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master King Bedroom - Main Level - 1 king, Large flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Loft Bedroom - Loft Level - 1 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed, 1 Captain's bunk (twin over full), 1 twin with TV & DVD
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals