Private Home - 5 Bedroom / 3 Bath - Sleeps 14
A True Mountain Experience - Serene Setting - Spectacular Views of the Ten Mile Range - Sleeps 14
If you are looking for a mountain retreat that truly feels like a mountain retreat, look no further than Chalet de Neige. Chalet de Neige is a rustic-style chalet set amongst the towering pines of Mount Baldy. With its abundance of exposed wood and large west facing floor-to-ceiling windows, there is no mistaking that you are in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Everything about this home revolves around the cozy comforts of a chalet retreat!
Location - By day, the home's location lends itself to endless activity. Nordic skiers will rejoice that the chalet is close to several of Summit County's top cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trailheads. The free shuttle is conveniently located just a few blocks away to access shopping and dining on Main Street, the ski slopes and all that Summit County has to offer.
Amenities - The modern kitchen features granite countertops and stainless appliances. The kitchen adjoins to the great room, where there are two dining area tables as well as seating at the kitchen island bar. The spacious living room with its comfortable sofas, flat screen TV and the nearby wood-burning stove lend themselves to long nights of conversation with friends while it snows outside. Need to take some time to relax? You can head out to the wrap-around deck and enjoy the amazing views while relaxing in the private hot tub. Or, find your way downstairs for a game of pool or watch a movie on the flat screen TV in the game room. No matter how you spend your time at this Rocky Mountain hideaway, you will discover a new appreciation for what a mountain retreat can be at Chalet de Neige!
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 2,771 s.f
• Sleeps up to 14 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Single Bunks (Twin Over Twin), 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View - Ten Mile Mountain Range
• Woodmoor Residential Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 4.2 miles to Peak 9 base / 4.4 miles to Gondola Peak 8
o Shuttle - 0.4 miles (approx. 3 blocks) to Free Ride Shuttle located on Baldy Rd
o Main St - 3.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 18 (8 – dining area table, 6 – kitchen area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Wood Fireplace in Great Room
• Recreation Room – Pool Table, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player & Sleeper Sofa
• Outdoor Deck - Private Hot Tub & Gas Grill
• 1 Car Garage
• Laundry – Full-Size Washer & Dryer Located on Main Level
• Parking – 1 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED during winter months
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 2771 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- King & Twin Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with bathtub/shower combination & 1 sink
- Twin, Queen & Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with bathtub/shower combination & 1 sink
- Master King Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, Private bath -bathtub/shower combo, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- King Bedroom - Main Level - 1 king
- Twin Bedroom - Main Level - 2 twin/ single
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, 2 single bunks (twin over twin)
- Master King Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 king, Sitting Area with Couch & Flat Screen TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals