Luxury Private Home - 6 Bedroom / 6 Bath - Sleeps 18
Ski-In/Ski-Out on Snowflake Run - Sleeps up to 18 – Watch the Skiers Ski by Right from the Patio!
This stunning ski-in/ski-out modern mountain home was crafted with specialty reclaimed barn wood and Canadian wood beams accenting its rustic luxury furnishings. The gorgeous floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, rustic artwork and grand windows line the living room and offer views of the gorgeous Colorado landscape. With a large open floor plan, there is plenty of space to entertain your large group. The gourmet kitchen includes a double stacked oven with warmer, 2 dishwashers, refrigerator, built-in bay-styled seating in the kitchen as well as an eat-in granite countertop bar with bar stools. This home is the perfect spot for the avid-skier located right on the Snowflake Ski Run with incredible views of Peak 8 and Baldy Mountain!
Location – This beauty is located right on the Snowflake Ski Run gives you the option to ski directly to the Snowflake Lift. To access other areas of the Breckenridge Ski area, you can hop on the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle located approximately 5 blocks on Snowflake Drive. You are just a short 1 mile drive to Main St. (See Satellite Overview in Photos)
Amenities - The home has all the modern amenities while still maintaining a cozy lodge ambiance. It is the perfect set-up for a large family or group of friends. This home boasts two washers and dryers, a study with a flat screen TV with DVD, CD, surround sound stereo, fax, laptop and color printer, a big screen TV in the lower den with PlayStation and DVD/VCR/CD shuffleboard, a full-size bar with 4 bar stools, small refrigerator, dishwasher, sink and wine cellar, a kids playroom with toys, games, and a shuffleboard table.
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 6 Baths / 5,665 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 18 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 4 Single Bunks (Twin Over Twin), 2 Twin Pull-Out Sleepers
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 & Baldy Mountain
• Westridge Neighborhood – Peak 8 Area
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - ski-in/ski-out access from property on the Snowflake Run
o Shuttle - Free Ride Shuttle located on Snowflake Dr. - 5 blocks (0.4 miles)
o Main Street - 1 mile
• Dining Capacity - Up to 20 people (8 – dining area table, 8 – kitchen area, 4 – living area table)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room & upper level Master Suite
• Office/Study – Laptop, fax, color printer, flat screen TV with DVD/CD, stereo surround sound
• Recreation Room – Big screen TV, PlayStation, DVD/CD, shuffleboard table, full-size wet bar with dishwasher, sink, small refrigerator, wine fridge and bar seating for 4
• Outdoor Patio - Private hot tub, built-in gas fire pit, built-in gas grill
• Large 2 Car Garage (1 parking space) & Mud Room
• Laundry - 2 full-size washer & dryer sets (1 – main level, 1 – lower level)
• Parking - 2 car garage with 1 space available - 4 outdoor spaces - 5 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Boy, did we luck out!
We were so fortunate to be moved to the Ski Bridge Lodge. Our extended family of 9 included children and my husband who doesn't ski. He absolutely loved staying in and working in the beautiful home office with its stone fireplace while we loved the easy ski-in/ski-out feature of the lodge. It was very warm, comfortable and beautifully decorated and appointed. There was room for everyone to be together and also to have private spaces for their own. The kids especially loved the hot tub and the shuffleboard area in the basement. The adults loved the comfortable lounging areas by the fireplaces. The kitchen table was large enough for all 9 of us to eat together. Our only regret was that we couldn't stay longer!!!!
We would definitely recommend this fabulous lodge and would love to return.
Also, I cannot recommend the staff at VisitBreck highly enough. They were always most helpful, accommodating and friendly. Our entire experience with them was totally positive. We're looking forward to getting back to Breck and will definitely work with VisitBreck again.
Great Family Getaway
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 5665 sq. ft.
- 5 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master King Suite 1 Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Master King Suite 2 Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedrooms Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Shared bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV & Gas fireplace
- Master King Suite 2 - Main Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV & Private patio
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, TV & private patio
- Queen Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single, TV + 2 twin sleepers in loft
- Bunk Bedroom 1 - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, TV & 2 single bunk beds (twin over twin)
- Bunk Bedroom 2 - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, TV & 2 single bunk beds (twin over twin)
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals