Luxury Private Home - 5 Bedroom / 5 Bath - Sleeps 14
Sitting on 3.5 acres along the Swan River, this spacious retreat boasts breathtaking views in a tranquil setting. The windows throughout the home bring in the Colorado beauty and the deck overlooks an amazing back yard living space. Bordering the property, you will find beautiful nature trails along the Swan River and the nearby 27-hole Jack Nicklaus championship golf course can be seen from the deck and the ski slopes are a short 10 minutes away. If you are looking for a vacation home with the space and amenities to keep you comfortable and entertained in a peaceful setting then Swan River Retreat is the ideal spot for your Breckenridge vacation!
Location - This custom home is located in north Breckenridge centrally located to all that Summit County has to offer. This property is minutes from the Breckenridge Golf Club and the town of Breckenridge (see satellite overview in photos).
Amenities - You can completely unwind in the tranquil atmosphere of Swan River Retreat. As you walk into the entryway, you will be greeted by vaulted, wood-beamed ceilings complete with large windows and a beautiful stone fireplace. The open floor plan of the main level living area allows for your entire group to enjoy gathering together for dining and conversation. The full kitchen offers granite countertops, a gas range, trash compactor, and a separate wet bar with a built-in drink fridge and icemaker. The media room is the perfect place to lounge on one of the leather recliners while watching your favorite show or movie on the large flat screen TV with surround sound. For more entertainment, you will find a TV in every bedroom, a pool table, wireless internet, a fantastic outdoor living space with a fire pit, water feature, play set, Amish playhouse, a patio table and a gas grill on the deck.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5 Baths (4 Full & 2 Half Baths) / 4,204 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 14 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin), 2 Twin + Trundle & 1 Queen Murphy Bed (Media Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range
• Swan River Ranch Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 4.5 miles
o Main St. – 4.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 15 people (10 – dining area table, 5 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room & main level Master Suite
• Media Room (main level) – 4 reclining leather seats, large flat screen TV, TiVo system, Blu-ray DVD player & stereo system with surround sound
• Bonus Room (upper level) – pool table
• Outdoor Patio (lower level) – private outdoor hot tub, gas grill, dining area table for 6, kids play set & house
• Laundry – 2 washer & dryer sets (1 – full-size washer & dryer main level mud room, 1 – stackable main level master suite)
• Large 3 car heated garage & mud room with boot heaters & ski storage
• Vehicle Required for this property – no shuttle access
• Parking – 3 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 6 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
5 based on 10 traveler reviews
guys trip to Breckenridge 2015!
Swany river retreat
Kitchen is to die for
Top notch hot tub
All bed rooms and bathrooms are luxurious
Audio visual systems are awesome
So close to all ski resorts, resturants, and shopping.
Would recommend this property to anyone seeking a top shelf vacation
Great family gathering!
Skier from Evergreen
Fantastic Breckenridge Vacation Rental
We were immediately aware of the well thought out decor and attention to detail of every aspect of the house. The kitchen is equipped with more high quality appliances, cookware, dishes, and utensils than we could possibly use. You can tell the owners truly care that the renters have a positive experience by the helpful instructional notes that they’ve posted to make operating and finding things easier.
All of the extra touches made our stay even more enjoyable, such as the luxurious furniture, super comfortable mattresses and bed linens, steam shower, towel warmers, private outdoor hot tub, spacious three car garage, and drink fridge and ice maker in the bar. There’s a state of the art sound system throughout, new flat screen TVs, pool table, and something special that’s really important to us: fast, reliable high speed internet!
We appreciated having a terrific mud room with plenty of space for our ski equipment and lots of hooks for our jackets, caps, and gloves, cubbies for our stuff, as well as heaters to dry out our boots. We found that the two sets of washers and dryers, in the mud room as well as in the walk in closet of the master bedroom, were quite helpful in keeping current with the wash.
We were very happy with the quick and easy access to the slopes and found it to be an ideal location between Breckenridge and Frisco. Although we didn’t have time to use it, a scenic championship golf course can be seen from the house. The outdoor area around the Retreat is complete with a lovely, serene water feature and fun playhouse and playground equipment. We enjoyed the easy nature trail walk from the house to the fire pit seating area and on down to the river.
This meticulously maintained home would be comfortable for any sized group: couples, friends, or family. We truly felt like it was our home for a week and our only complaint was that we didn’t want to leave. We’ll just have to continue reminiscing about the breathtaking mountain vistas and picturesque sunsets and look forward to our next trip!
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Garage ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 4204 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Master King Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath w/ jetted tub, walk-in steam shower & 2 sinks
- King Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Half Bath - Main Level off Living Room - toilet
- Half Bath - Main Level off Mud Room - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Gas fireplace, flat TV, washer & dryer & access to hot tub
- King Bedroom - Main Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV
- Twin + Trundle Bedroom - Main Level - 2 twin/ single, 1 twin-size bed + 1 twin trundle bed, flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Bunk Bedroom - Upper Level - 2 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed, 1 bunk (twin over twin), 1 twin-size bed + twin trundle, TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals