A luxurious 5 bedroom / 3.5 bath home tucked away in Breckenridge’s high-end Highlands neighborhood, this beautiful home has all the amenities you need for a wonderful vacation. Set amidst a beautiful forested area there are plenty of views of the mountains from the plethora of windows and the wraparound deck. This property even boasts an in-home sauna in the lower level and an outdoor hot tub on the deck. If you are searching for a well-appointed property full of amenities, then Allswell Chalet is perfect for your next Breckenridge vacation.
LOCATION – Allswell Chalet is located in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge approximately 3 miles from Main St. and the gondola. It makes a great home base for guests who want to experience not only Breckenridge but the surrounding area as well.
AMENITIES - This home has two living rooms, a gourmet kitchen and a formal dining room, plus a wraparound deck and lower-level patio accessible from every bedroom. The main floor living room has a gorgeous stone gas fireplace, flat screen TV with surround sound/HDCD/XM Radio, DVD player, Roku and amplifier. Next to the living room there is a sunroom and a spacious office. The gourmet kitchen is fully-loaded with granite countertops, copper detailing, stainless steel Viking Professional six-burner stove and double oven, a double built-in dishwasher, a sub-zero refrigerator and a trash compactor. Downstairs you will find an additional living room complete with a sleeper sofa, mini-bar with a sink, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and a toaster oven. There is plenty of entertainment to go around including a large flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, games and a PlayStation.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 4,423 s.f.
• Sleeps 13 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin over Full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Peak 6 & 7
• The Highlands Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 3 miles
o Main St – 2.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island/counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level living room
• Lower living room – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, stereo, DVD player, games, PlayStation, minibar with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink & toaster oven
• Outdoor deck & patio – private outdoor hot tub, gas grill & dining table for 9
• Garage & mud room
• Laundry – 2 washer & dryer sets (1 – main level laundry room, 1 – lower level laundry room)
• Vehicle Required for this property – no shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD recommended during winter months
• Parking - 2 car garage with 1 space available – 3 outdoor spaces - 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.