Private Home - 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bath - Sleeps 11
Surrounded by forest, you will find this beautiful home in a quiet peaceful setting close to Breckenridge. The unique ski and rustic décor is surely something special and adds to the log cabin feel of this private home. For the group looking for a beautiful home in which to sink into after a long day of skiing, the Timber Creek Retreat is a great option for your next Breckenridge escape!
LOCATION – This home is located approximately 5 miles south of Breckenridge in Blue River conveniently off of Highway 9. Guests will enjoy being close not only to Breckenridge but also to nearby Quandary peak for fantastic hiking trails and spectacular views of the surrounding area.
AMENITIES – This property has a long list of amenities that will allow your group to relax after an exciting day on the slopes. You will love the open, light and airy living room area that features vaulted ceilings and a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with an overhanging loft. In the dining room and gourmet kitchen you will notice the attention to detail with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom-crafted cabinetry. The eat-in breakfast bar and dining room table provide ample space for your crew to have breakfast together before starting the day on the mountain. Some of the best features of this house are found on the lower level, loft and back deck. On the lower level, there is plenty of lounging space to relax and unwind in the den with one of your favorite TV shows. Upstairs in the loft, the kids can play a game together on the pool, air hockey and foosball table or chill out in the oversized beanbag chair. On the deck, you will find patio seating, a private hot tub and a gas grill.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 3,506 s.f.
• Sleeps 11 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full) & 1 Queen Aerobed
• High speed internet
• View – Wooded
• Timber Creek Estates – Blue River
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 5.4 miles to Peak 9 base
o Main St – 5.2 miles
• Dining capacity – Up to 10 people (8 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Rec Room (upper level) – Foosball/pool table/air hockey/ping-pong table
• Den (lower level) – Sectional, large flat screen TV, DVD player & Wii gaming system
• Outdoor deck & patio – Private outdoor hot tub, gas grill & patio seating
• 2 Car garage
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Vehicle required for this property – No shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED for this property
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
The house is very well funished,,, 5 bed rooms Master Bedroom is tremendous. cant wait to go back later this year
Kitchen is well planned,, front deck is place to set in the evening and enjoy the quiet of nature.
Absolutely Stunning Property!!!
Super Ski Trip
Perfect cabin for peace and relaxation
Start a fire, light the grill and relax in the hot tub. My perfect weekend.
Shopping fantastic!!! You just have to love Breck it's my favorite place to go💜 thank you! I had the time of my life!
5 STARS for this Breckenridge Custom House!
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 3506 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master King Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedrooms Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Gas fireplace & flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 queen
- Queen Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 queen
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, 1 bunk bed, 1 Captains bunk (twin over full) & 1 Queen aerobed, TV & DVD
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals