Private Home - 4 Bedroom / 4 Bath - Sleeps 12
Wake up to Rocky Mountain splendor in this 4-bedroom home located right on French Creek on the east side of Breckenridge. After brewing a pot of coffee, head out to the deck and listen to the creek flowing by as you check out the soaring Ten Mile Range across the valley - the views from this house are fantastic!
LOCATION – While guests of this home often praise the amenities, the biggest raves have to do with the home's location. A free shuttle stop nearby connects you to the shopping and dining of downtown Breckenridge in a mere five minutes and the ski resort in ten minutes.
AMENITIES – This spacious home offers two separate living room areas for everyone to spread out. After a day of snowboarding and skiing, the whole family will relish the chance to enjoy a movie on the large flat screen TV in the Rec Room downstairs. Your kids can serve up a round of sibling rivalry on the ping-pong table or throw a game of darts. The outdoor hot tub is sure to unwind tense muscles. A family dinner will be in order on the deck in the summer while taking in the beautiful surrounding landscape.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full) / 2,758 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Rec Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – French Creek/Ten Mile Range
• Vista Point Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.7 miles to Gondola
o Shuttle – 0.2 miles on Reiling Rd
o Main St – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace & flat screen TV
• Rec Room – Sleeper sofa, TV, DVD player, Bose system, ping-pong table & dart board
• Outdoor deck & patio – Private outdoor hot tub, gas grill & patio dining table
• 2 Car garage
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in upper level utility closet
• Parking – 2 car garage with 1 outdoor space – 3 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Everything about the home was top notch. We especially enjoyed the soothing sound of creek that is directly behind the home. It's rare that I have a better night's sleep on the road than I do at home but the sound of the creek was completely relaxing with the windows open.
The home is a bit of hike to town (1 mile each way) but the weather was so nice that it seemed a lot closer. The large dining table was great for our group of 8 and the basement was perfect for the kids. Each room has its own TV with cable which is also a plus.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 2758 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Master King Suite Bath - Upper Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with large jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- King Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Master King Suite - Upper Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV
- King Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, 2 Single bunk beds (twin over twin)
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals