Harley’s Hideaway is a gorgeous garden studio conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco’s historic and famous Castro district. We are in the center of the city, just two blocks from the Castro MUNI station and numerous bus lines. Literally surrounded by great restaurants, bars, shops, and parks, this neighborhood is a fantastic destination for anyone ready to explore San Francisco.
The newly renovated apartment faces south and gets fantastic light during the day. Situated in the back of the building overlooking the backyard garden and patio, the space is extremely quiet and private. It has a full kitchen stocked with cookware, cooking tools, and basic condiments and seasonings. There is a small dining table and chairs, as well as a sitting area with two comfortable recliners. Or, relax in the sun on the private back deck in the rocking chairs – and browse one of our books on San Francisco, the Bay Area or Northern California to plan a day trip during your
The large bathroom has a deep soaking tub and rainforest showerhead, as well as a washer and dryer for your convenience. All bathroom and cleaning products used are environmentally friendly and free of chemicals, toxins, and perfumes for your health and well-being. We also have luxurious bath towels, robes and bedding for our guests to ensure the most comfortable stay possible.
• Spacious private deck with sitting area, overlooking the backyard garden and patio (guests also have access to shared backyard)
• Propane grill on the deck
• Hardwood floors
• Washer and dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Gas range and microwave
• Coffee maker and toaster
• Wireless internet
• TV with cable
• Audio speaker system
• Ceiling fan and heater
• Fabric upholstered queen bedframe with a Simmons Beautyrest mattress
• Ralph Lauren and Hotel Collection bedding
• Large soaking tub with rainforest showerhead
• Ralph Lauren towels
• Pottery Barn terry cloth bathrobes
• Shikai natural bath products
• Trash, recycling and composting services on-site
Hello, we're Stephanie and Russell, owners and operators of Harley's Hideaway. We're college sweethearts who met in the blistering cold of a Maine winter, and happily moved to the Bay Area in 2004 after graduation. San Francisco has been our home ever since, and the Castro has been our neighborhood and community for over 5 years now. In our free time we love to get outside and ski, bike, camp, and hike with our two dogs, Harley and Jazz. We absolutely love it here!
“Harley's Hideaway is our first adventure with a rental property and we have put our hearts and souls into making it a beautiful home for our guests!”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“Location, location, location! We are only a couple blocks from some of the most amazing restaurants, bars and parks in the city. We are also close to highways for access to explore outside the city as well. We have truly tried to think of every detail to ensure our guests enjoy a luxurious stay while visiting beautiful San Francisco. We think you'll love it here too!”