The pictures are of the actual apartment! What you see is what you'll get.
This apartment is in a new luxury building on 104th St and Lexington Ave.
It is just 3 blocks from Central Park!
Walk to Fifth Ave, Guggenheim, Central Park and the museum mile.
The apartment right above the 6 train subway station.
Plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants walking distance from the apartment.
If you want to see Manhattan, why live across the river!
Amenities include a beautiful kitchen with new appliances, a washer - dryer in the apartment and a refrigerator, central heating and air-conditioning.
Frequently asked questions:
1. How far is Times Square: About 20 minutes by subway (metro).
2. How far is the subway: Right below the apartment!
3. Are these pictures of the actual apartment? Yes. And yes, it is a frequently asked question! :-)
4. Is there an elevator in the building: Yes.
5. Will we consider stays below minimum nights: Usually no.
We manage this property for the owners. They are renting it short term before they move in here themselves.
“It's in Manhattan!”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
No smoking, no pets, no parties.
Respect our neighbors.
“Right above the subway. Washer/Dryer within the apartment. Within a few blocks to the best of Manhattan.”