Tasteful Design & Location Make This Apt The Perfect Place To Stay While In Sf!
The location, tasteful design, deck and breathtaking views make this apt the perfect place to stay while in sf for leisure or business! This modern 3b/2ba apt sleeps 7-9 comfortably and is fully equipped for whatever the purpose of your trip is.
Apartment: completely renovated in 2013, this super bright and spacious apartment features luxurious bedrooms with designer bedding and large closets. The apartment has two full spa-like bathrooms with double showers, frameless shower enclosures, jack and jill sinks and premium fixtures & finishes. Large fully appointed gourmet kitchen with professional grade stainless steel appliances including; kitchen-aid fridge/freezer, sharp microwave, bertazzoni range with 5 burners, bosch dishwasher, keurig coffee maker, cuisinart toaster, cuisinart blender, krupp kettle and mercer knifes. Cabinets are fully stocked with calphalon cookware & utensils and stylish dinnerware, drinkware and serveware. Dinning area features a stunning 6-person rectangle dinning room table and also boats a mini-bar area. Sizeable living area with beautiful l-shaped couch (plenty of room to stretch out), attractive upholstered armchair and a stylish gas fireplace - making this apartment the perfect urban retreat! Last but not least, guests have access to the rooftop deck (shared with 1 other unit), which enjoys up-close views of the golden gate bridge and sweeping views of the bay. The deck features outdoor furniture, landscaping and a glass windbreaker -- tranquility at its peak!
Perks: we want you to feel at 'home away from home' while also giving you that luxurious 'hotel' experience, so we provide our guests with the following;
- hotel collection 800-thread count 100% egyptian cotton bedding.
- memory foam mattresses and real feather-down comforters and pillows.
- clean fresh towels, hair-dryers & bathrobes in each bathroom.
- iron, ironing board and plenty of clothes hangers in each closet.
- home office area complete with desk, imac and high-speed wireless internet.
- wall mounted 40' flat screen led tv with premium cable package in bedroom.
- wall mounted 50' flat screen led tv with premium cable package in living area.
- iphone/ipad/ipod music player and charger dock (compatible with all models).
- adjustable touch-screen temperature control and secure keyless entry pads.
- the apartment has many maps & travel guides on sf, napa & sonoma, northern california, kids guides and walking/biking in the bay area. It also has plenty of sf eating guides for all palates.
- a large selection of complimentary coffee, teas and hot chocolate.
- an 'incase-you-forget' basket, stocked with travel sized items such as shampoo/conditioner, body/face wash, deodorant, gum, hairspray, styling gel, toothpaste, mouthwash, tissues and more!
- you will also find the cabinets filled with oils, spices, condiments etc. In the event you want to get creative in the kitchen.
- guests staying 7+ days will receive a complimentary apartment cleaning.
- washer & dryer in-unit and dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off service available on request.
- free car parking.
YOUNG KIDS: We understand how difficult it is to pack for & travel with young children, so we have stocked the apartment with; (1) Graco Pack 'N Play with reversible napper and changer which is ideal for infants to toddlers, (2) Graco Blossom 4-In-1 Seating System (a convertible high chair that adjusts to your growing child's seating needs), (3) a Fisher-Price ‘Rainforest friends’ bath center suitable for newborns to toddlers.
NEIGHBORHOOD: The Marina is ‘arguably’ the best neighborhood in San Francisco. It’s where San Francisco residents want to live and where tourists and business travelers want to stay. The Marina is a dreamy waterfront neighborhood that enjoys breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the world famous San Francisco Bay and beyond. The neighborhood is loved for its expansive public green spaces and waterfront bike paths. Whether on Chesnutt Street or Union Street, its busy with window shoppers by day and bar hoppers/food enthusiasts by night. The Marina is also home to several cultural/historic attractions such as the stunning Palace of Fine Arts and Fort Mason. If you want to explore further by foot, the Fisherman’s Wharf, the Fillmore, North Beach and Nob Hill are all within walking distance.
HUNGRY: Whatever your fancy, its on your doorstep. This neighborhood is home to some of San Francisco’s top-notch steak houses, freshest seafood dishes, finest French cuisine, authentic Roman pizzas, best Asian fusion plates and award winning vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free restaurants. Simply looking for a delicious salad or a juicy burger? Well you wont be disappointed in the selection of innovative ‘one-of-a-kind’ eateries dedicated to quality food in both flavor and harvest. Traveling with kids? You will also find a whole host of kid-friendly restaurants that offer children’s menus and high chairs.
THIRSTHY: You wont be for long as the Marina is one of San Francisco’s most vibrant nightlife hubs. Whether you are looking for a romantic wine bar, classic or exotic cocktails, a laid back cold beer or a trendy nightclub - this neighborhood has it ALL. Best of all, you don’t even need to jump in a taxi!
MARKETS: Marina Meats, Marina Supermarket, Hollow Cow Market and the Real Food Company are located just 1-5 minutes walk from the apartment. Safeway is approximately a 10-minute walk. There are also many specialty stores selling freshly baked breads, local cheeses, delicious cupcakes & desserts and healthy organic juices. Forgot something? Walgreen’s is on the next block.
COFFEE CULTURE: This neighborhood boasts some of the best coffee (and tea’s) in town. Some purveyors of this fine caffeine include the Coffee Roastery, the Grove, Dynamo Donut + Coffee, Pete’s and La Boulange. You will find coffee beans from all over the world (from fair-trade to organic) and plenty of tasty breads/pastries to accompany your cup!
About the Owner
Bay Area residents specializing in luxurious, modern and comfortable furnished vacation rentals.
5 based on 9 traveler reviews
Excellent, clean and a great Owner
Top Notch Trappings and More
Thanks for having us!
This is a very nice property and super comfortable
It's also very quiet even though it is on a main road. I guess because the build quality is so high. The location is in fact great, you have easy access to all of San Francisco and some nice bars, shops, cinemas are within 5 minutes walk.
The rooftop terrace is a great asset and was well used by us.
We didn't park a car but the car parking looked safe.
The management is really good too. We left some stuff behind and they sorted it out quickly and without any fuss.
Much better than a hotel for a group or family.
I'd highly recommend it..............and i'm a fussy git :-)
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2014 - Oct 28 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
- Pet Fee $250 + Tax
- Cleaning Fee $100 + Tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10.0%
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Ocean View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- winery tours
- bird watching
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Double Sinks. Towels, Bathrobes and Hairdryer provided
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Towels, Bathrobes and Hairdryer provided
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 bunk bed, Bunk Bed sleeps 2 on the lower bunk and 1 on the top bunk
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- TRANSIT: MUNI bus severs this neighborhood very well. Within 1-5 minutes walk of the apartment you can hop on any of these bus lines: #30 Stockton, #28 19TH Avenue, #22 Fillmore, #49 Mission, #47 Van Ness which will take you all over this wonderful city. (* #30 serves Downtown, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf, China Town etc.). PARKING: If you have a car then you're in luck as this apartment comes with FREE parking. No parking headaches. Happy drivers make happy guests.