Pacific Heights Prime, Fillmore Street, San Francisco
Located in the heart of the Pacific Heights section of San Francisco, this property was developed for large family gatherings, or for groups looking to stay together. The space comfortably accommodates 8 people in four bedrooms. Newly renovated, but maintaining it’s Victorian Era sensibility (1890), the flat boasts magnificent 12' ceilings and large sized rooms, and can be divided into two separate flats if desired.
FEATURES OF 2327 FILLMORE STREET
* 4-bedrooms - sleeps 8
* Two and one half bathrooms (each shower has 2 heads).
* 12-foot ceilings
* Victorian woodwork and mantel pieces
* Original hardwood floors
* Heating and air conditioning controlled by NEST
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Washer / dryer located in accessible basement
* Wet bar with separate refrigerator
* High-speed internet
* State of the art audio-visual equipment
* Media room with state-of-the-art AV equipment and 4 TVs
* Three additional TVs in other rooms, all on swivel brackets
* Sonos access to your favorite music
* independently-assessed 98 Walking Score (out of 100)
“Luxury living! Location, location, location!”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“Whole home water filter. Additionally filtered hot and cold drinking water.”