Four bedrooms and three bathroom. The master bedroom has a queen bed; the second bedroom also has a queen bed the third and fourth bedrooms have full beds.
· Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
· DVDs, games and books available
· Stainless steel appliances
· Washer and dryer
· 2- LED TVs with cable
· New fenced yard
· Pet friendly with an additional deposit
· One-year-old construction
· Two blocks to Bozeman public transportation
· Central location
· 1hour and 40 minutes to Yellowstone National Park
· 60 minutes to Big Sky and Moonlight Basin
· 25 minutes to Bridger Bowl
My husband and I have lived in Bozeman since 2001. We enjoy everything this area has to offer. We snowboard and cross country ski all winter. Summer has us on one of the many blue ribbon fly fishing rivers. We also make time to be avid travels. We are bringing our local knowledge and the the experiences from our extensive travels to make your accommodations everything you desire.
During the summer, you can raft, hike, fish or visit Yellowstone National Park. In winter, Bozeman is an easy drive to three ski resorts, snowmobiling and cross country skiing.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.