Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Walk straight out to the pool or the fabulous white sands and emerald waters from your screened in patio!
2. Take a walk down to the jetties where the Gulf and Destin Harbor meet-
3. Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Amenities: Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, BBQ Grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise room and saunas.
4. Beautifully Remodeled in 2012!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club is located directly on the beach in exclusive Holiday Isle, which is a peninsula surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor. With an elevator located in the lobby for your convenience, this destination is sure to please!
This immaculately clean condo has two bedrooms and two baths. The master has a king bed, the second bedroom has two twin beds in it and there is a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. In addition, there is a gaming console for your entertainment pleasure! The kitchen is fully equipped - enjoy dining in the separate dining area, the breakfast bar or your private screened in porch.
This first floor unit has a screened in porch, perfect for enjoying evenings ouside, and you are steps from the beach, just walk out your back door!
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club has a heated pool, 2 lighted tennis courts, BBQ grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise rooms and saunas. There is free wifi in the lobby and pool areas. There is 24 Hour Front Desk Personnel/Security, copy & fax services, arcade games, a car wash area, and coin operated Laundry facilities.
The pool is pristine - our maintenance staff are State of Florida Certified Pool Operators and have received training to ensure the cleanest pool in this area year after year.
If you haven't been to Holiday Isle, you're in for a treat. It's a serene, little oasis in the middle of Destin, with 2 and a half miles of paved trails for walking and biking, surrounded by quiet neighborhoods perfect for exploring on a bike. It's just minutes away from restaurants, shopping, boat docks, fishing, golf, and amusements.
An easy walk along the beach will take you to the jetties, where the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor meet, a spot well-known for great snorkeling and fishing. Here you can also watch boats going out deep sea fishing and returning from gulf to harbor.
Once you stay in Holiday Isle, you'll want to come back year after year!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.