House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This two bedroom ocean front condo boasts crystal clear views of the Pacific and Neah-Kah-Nie Mountain from the floor to ceiling windows of the living room!
With a queen bed in one room and a full-over-full bunk bed in the other, the condo comfortably sleep six guests. The two full bathrooms are lined with exquisite tile and include glass-enclosed walk-in showers, with a soaking tub in the master bath. The master suite also includes a private balcony!
A large flat screen TV in the living room provides great indoor entertainment and a well-stocked kitchen contains all you will need to make a gourmet meal with a view.
With high quality cabinetry, granite counter tops, crown molding, and stainless steel appliances, the condo is the epitome of comfort and luxury. The condo is also accessible by elevator, making it a great vacation spot for those who have difficulty with stairs.
This unit is one of eight others in the complex and can be rented side by side for larger groups.
Manhattan Beach is a state recreation site just 2 miles North of Rockaway Beach. Rockaway is known for its seven mile stretch of pristine sandy beaches without the crowds. Kite flying, beachcombing, bird watching, and hiking are just a few of the favorite activities that attract kids and adults alike. Rockaway Beach is also ideal for planning a fishing or boating trip, with over five different lakes that run along Hwy 101. When not playing outside, galleries, antique stores, and restaurants are abundant and will keep you busy during your stay. Come explore all that Rockaway Beach can offer!
Please note that at this time the elevators are indefinitely out of order. If you are not able to handle 1 or 2 flights of stairs we are happy to look at some other amazing Rockaway locations that would better serve you!
Please use the link below to check real time availability, view more pictures and book securely online!
Vacasa - Vacation Rentals Made Easy:
Professionally managed and cleaned homes
Local assistance 24/7 for emergencies
Secure INSTANT booking
Perfect in nearly every way
About the Owner
4.6 based on 11 traveler reviews
Perfect in nearly every way
The Montauk - Nedonna Views
Here's what we loved:
1) The view! Gorgeous stretch of beach and cliffs in the distance.
2) Being able to walk out the door onto the beach.
3) A big sectional couch to stretch out on to watch the waves (my husband is 6'5" and rarely meets a couch that suits him - he wanted to take this one home).
4) Radiant heat under the tile floors in the bathrooms - my permanently icy toes appreciated it.
5) Big soaking tub in the master bath - and it was very clean.
6) Quiet and private - rarely heard any noise from neighboring units, and the balconies are screened from each other.
7) Other nice features: granite counter-tops in the kitchen, very pretty bed linens, I liked the B&W prints.
8) It was very clean and smelled nice. We had just stayed one night in the area where we were married and the difference in cleanliness between that place and this was significant. I went around looking closely for cleanliness issues and found none.
What we didn't love: (much shorter list!)
1) Wish the elevator worked, 'cause it's five flights of stairs. That was clearly indicated beforehand, though, so it wasn't a surprise. We knew it, and took the unit anyway, but when you're hauling a week's worth of luggage and groceries up those stairs, you do think wistfully of that non-functional elevator.
2) Only one real problem: the beds. All of the mattresses (I sat on the ones in the guest bedroom to see if they had the same problem) are in bad shape. You can feel the springs in them and they make a CRUNK-CRUNK noise every time you shift your weight. They weren't supportive and you tended to feel that you were going to roll off the edge, or roll into a valley in the middle. I didn't sleep well (though the couch was comfortable for napping in the afternoon).
Even with that problem, though, we really enjoyed our stay, and will come back here in the future. I have my fingers crossed that maybe the mattresses will be replaced in the next year, and then our anniversary trip will be perfect.
(same review submitted to Yelp)
Great romantic spot or family friendly place
Worked wonderfully for us!
Great place, needs new owners
We have stayed here for the last three years and have watched things go down hill. Its very sad. It's truly a beautiful place, I just wish that the owners would keep it that way.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Major Credit Cards Accepted. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and availability calendars may change until time of booking. For a full rate quote and live availability, please contact us or visit the Vacasa.com website!
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6