Send this page to a friend

Thank You

Your message has been sent.

You can send this page to up to five email addresses. Please separate each email address with a comma.


Property Details

Updated: Feb 23, 2015
Central Park 4 Bedroom Stunner

Stay at this gorgeous, modern 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath apartment located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Features like washer/dryer, wireless internet, flat screen cable TV, state of the art bathrooms, and more provide all the conveniences of home.


** 2nd floor Unit walk-up building

** Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities

** Washer and dryer in apartment!

** Beautiful 4 bedrooms with 2 queens size, and 2 full size beds

** Full Size Sofa bed in living area

** Flat screen TVs with basic channels

** Wireless internet provided

** State of the art modern bathrooms

** Polished hardwood floors

** Dining table for 4

** Central Heated and Air Conditioned

** Linens provided free of charge

**Entry to unit is on the ground floor, no elevator to get to second floor

**Private 1000 Square Foot Backyard/Outdoor space

**Kitchen features stainless appliances including microwave and coffee pot and is stocked with pots, pans, plates, glasses and silverware

More Details
  • Sleeps 12
  • 4 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
  • Internet
  • Towels provided
  • Linens provided
  • Accept Credit Cards

About the Owner

Call Owner
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks:: english, spanish, Feel Free to email in any language
Calendar last updated:
February 23, 2015

1 Reviews

1 traveler review

Write a Review
#8235 Amazing 4 Bed 2.5 Bath UWS
+1 -347-512-5252
Upper West Side Manhattan
San Francisco, CA

Great location, property uncomfortable in cold weather

  • 1 of 5
We stayed in this unit for a week and a half in January. Basic and clean, but uncomfortable and terrible fit for our family with two young children.

- great location
- mgmt company responded to requests quickly (though not always effectively)
- unit is clean and has newish kitchens and bathrooms

- place is cold. With heat on all the time, we couldn't get the apartment above 60 degrees. We called mgmt company multiple times. Since central heating wasn't strong enough, they gave us two space heaters for the whole apartment, which didn't work well enough. We were frozen most of the time. One exception - one bedroom has an effective heater next to it
- shower temperature doesn't get hot
- small common space
- no AT&T signal
- wifi is spotty
- master bedroom (with connected bathroom) is a converted room, shares a wall with common room (so it's noisy)
- TVs in every room, but they don't work
  • Submitted: Feb 5, 2015
  • Stayed: Jan 2015
  • Source: VRBO, from HomeAway
Recommended for:  Sightseeing


Activity and Interests

Car: not necessary


From $650 Per night

Rental rates

Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay

Additional information about rental rates

  • Property Damage Protection $99

25% is due up front, The other 75% once you check into Manhattan

Rates range 400-800 depending on the season
The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.

Enter dates to see total
Total estimated amount
Updated: Feb 23, 2015
Calendar not updated in over 2 months and may not be available. Look for rentals with Request to Book or updated calendars.


Property Type

  • apartment


  • Adventure
  • Away From It All
  • Family
  • Historic
  • Romantic
  • Spa
  • Sports & Activities
  • Tourist Attractions


  • Air Conditioning
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Telephone
  • Towels Provided


  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster


  • Dining Area


  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television


  • Long-term Renters Welcome

Floor Area

  • 1400 sq. ft.


  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1 Half Bath
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
  • Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
  • Bathroom 2 - toilet


  • 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
  • Bedroom 2 - 1 double
  • Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
  • Bedroom 5 - 1 queen
  • Bedroom 4 - 1 double


  • Deck / Patio


  • Guests provide their own meals


  • The residence is not a hotel. We do not supply daily housekeeping services and other amenities commonly expected during a hotel stay. The residence does not comply with the same fire safety and building code requirements as a hotel.

Partner Offers

Get an Instant Quote

Enter dates to calculate a quote

Contact the Owner

Tell the owner when you would like to travel.