Beachfront home, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath. Ocean view from every room in the house.
BEACHSONG....Now Not Renting...too much crime...too much dust....not enough water....electricity too expensive.
VRBO sucks because I spent hours on the phone with them, rebuilt my whole website from scratch and they still were not able to satisfy my request......adios MF
The best house on Santa Teresa Beach at a great low rate. Compare our rates with others that have this ocean view and beach frontage, Beachsong is the best deal on the Santa Teresa Beach or any of the neighboring beaches.
Tucked away on the exclusive north end of Playa Santa Teresa, within walking distance of the flor Blanca Resort and Restaurant, this home enjoys a pristine, beachfront location with no close neighbours to intrude upon your holiday. This one-of-a-kind beach house at the end of a long driveways totally hidden from the main road by natural foliage and secured by a remote controlled gate. Located on the best white sand beach on the Nicoya Peninsula. Surfers can easily catch waves directly in front of the house, or you are a short paddle from 'Suck Rock'. The stylish fully air-conditioned two bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom house is sophisticated enough to please the most discriminating guest with contemporary design elements and amenities. Yet, it retains the casual ambiance of a beach front Eden, where you can relax on one of two, spacious, roofed porches after an afternoon spent in the sunshine and the waves with a cold beer in one hand, a book in the other and sand between your toes.
Beachsong comes fully furnished with a gourmet kitchen complete with a Viking stove and dishwasher, DVD, iPod connectivity (4th gen. Bose iPod dock), WiFi, clothes washer and dryer, safe to store valuables and laptop. Relax in each of the bedroom's king size beds while enjoying views to the beach, or luxuriate beneath the hot water in the shower. The house is raised up and fully enclosed and is free from bugs. For those who prefer ocean breezes to air conditioning, sliding glass doors lead to the front porch to enable your desires.
While one can retreat into the fully air conditioned house, it's the natural elements of this property that are most alluring. White-face and howler monkeys greet one another as they traverse the canopy of native trees, hermit crabs trace intricate roadways in the sand as they forage for fallen coconuts, iguanas bask in the midday sun, and tropical birds who alight on nearby branches call out to each other. Beyond the edge of this organic front yard, the azure expanse of the Pacific Ocean beckons you. For those who prefer to leave their iPods at home, the soundtrack of waves that crest and break just yards from the front door may prove to be the only music you need.
The home is limited to to four (4) guests total, including children, and we request that all guests be at least eight (8) years of age. The one story home is elevated to take advantage of the ocean views and breezes, making the open porches unsafe for small children.
Getting to Playa Santa Teresa is half the adventure, and a variety of transportation options are available to you. We are approximately 5 hours from San Jose by car, the nearest airstrip, Tambor, is approximately 45 minutes away. If you are renting a car get a GPS, they take the guess work out of driving. We are located halfway between Flor Blanca resort and Casas Mariposa in Santa Teresa.
Do We Need A Rental Car? Yes, better a 4x4. Most of the local roads are gravel with potholes, a 4x4 gives you a more comfortable ride, higher clearance and has safer traction. Rental companies usually insist on a 4x4 if they know you are going to Santa Teresa.
About the Owner
2 traveler reviews
Wow!!! Great House
Activity and Interests
There are canopy tours nearby in Montezuma, private boat tour to Isla Tortuga for snorkelling, inexpensively rent a fishing boat out of MalPais to fish inshore. There are tide pools near the house to snorkel at low tide, snorkel gear is in the house for your use. The best surfing is right in front of the house as well as boogie boarding, there are paddle board lessons and rentals also. You can feed the iguanas from the front deck, there are some great nearby hikes, instructions for all these activities are described in the 'Welcome To Beachsong Info Book' inside the house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 8 2015 - Oct 4 2016
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Please pay the concierge, Yammy, upon arrival, the full amount in US dollars.
Please pay concierge upon arrival in US Dollars :-) No pre-payment necessary.
CHRISTMAS 2014 AND EASTER (March 27 - April 5, 2015) ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Rainy season is not available either :-/
From the Owner
“Beachsong is located at the north end of Santa Teresa Beach, no shoes needed, we are right on the sand. You can surf or swim directly in front of the house, there are no rocks. Beachsong is away from the hustle and bustle of the town at the south end. We are near the Flor Blanca Resort (we are better located) and also near a new super market. Beachsong is centrally located with Playa Hermosa and Manzanillo to the north, Playa Carmen and MalPais to the south. It is approximately seven miles from MalPais to Manzanillo, nothing is very far away. When I want a respite from the waves, there is an Olympic sized tide pool very near the house that I snorkel and float in. Other times I go hiking and bird watching. There is a complete guide book that I have put together with information on what to do & see, where to eat, where to shop, hiking trails, all the things that will help you fully enjoy your stay at Beachsong.”
- Dining Area
- non smoking only ...
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- health/beauty spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sunrise Bathroom - toilet, shower, bidet, Big mirror, double sinks, lots of towels, quality bath soap.
- Sunset Bathroom - toilet, shower, Towels, bath mats, soap, first aid kit, hair dryer.
- The bathrooms are open onto each bedroom. Semi-open concept.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 1
- Sunrise Bedroom - 1 king
- Sunset Bedroom - 1 king, View of the ocean from both bedrooms while lying in bed.
- Both bedrooms have a king size bed. Lots of fresh pillows, fluffy white blankets, reading lights over beds. Large bedrooms, plenty of space for unpacking suitcases. Lots of shelves and room to hang clothes. Many wall hooks for towels and to keep clothes of the floor.
- Guests provide their own meals
- There are 2 wooden beach lounge chairs, 2 masks & snorkels (fins are not recommended),boogie board, hair dryer, remote control for the driveway gate, keyless entry into the house, straw beach hats, jigsaw puzzles, Jenga, playing cards, Bose iPod dock, laptop sized safe, lock-up closet, sandy foot washing bucket on the front deck. I have written a 'Beachsong Info Book', it is stuffed full of information for my guests to get the most out of their stay in the house and Santa Teresa area. OTHER ACTIVITIES: There is a canopy tour nearby, boat tour/fishing out of Mal Pais, surfing right in front of the house, snorkelling at several different tide pools, feeding the iguanas off the front deck. There are some great nearby hikes/bird watching, instructions for all these activities are described in the 'Beachsong Info Book' inside the house.