Top floor of duplex, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
FILL IN THESE DATES WITH GREAT DEALS!
March 18-20 (2 night stay): $99/nt plus tax and cleaning
April 8-10 (2 night stay): $99/nt plust tax and cleaning
April 13-16 (3 night stay): $99/nt plus tax and cleaning
To book with one of these deals, call 206-949-1207 or visit http://wallingfordterrace.com and be sure to mention the VRBO deal!
This updated top floor duplex is located in one of Wallingford's charming turn-of-the-century homes. Set on a quiet street with a private entrance, tall ceilings, and hardwood floors, this open floor plan home boasts tons of natural light and all the comforts of home.
The living area has seating for 4, dining for 4, French doors leading to a balcony, a large flat-panel TV set with cable and Roku, and a lovely view of the Seattle skyline across Lake Union. The balcony has an electric smoker, grill and small table with seating for 2. The large kitchen is fully stocked. A hallway leads to a laundry room, full bathroom, and private bedroom.
The bedroom features a comfortable queen-sized bed, a walk-in closet, and a desk. The living room has an uncommonly comfortable queen-size sleeper sofa with a thick foam mattress. This unit sleeps 4 adults comfortably.
If you are not already familiar with Wallingford, you are in for a treat. The house is located within 6 blocks of some of the best restaurants, coffee shops, storefronts, parks, and sights that Seattle has to offer. Walk to Lake Union, Gasworks Park, the Burke-Gilman Trail, Fremont, the University of Washington and more.
We are a 2-minute drive to 99 (Aurora), 5 minutes to I-5, and 5-10 minutes to the 520 bridge. This provides the perfect commute to locations throughout Seattle and the East side. Street parking is available, and a dedicated driveway is available upon request.
About the Owner
I have lived in Seattle for 14 years. I live downstairs, work from home, and am happy to answer any questions you may have or suggest fun activities in Seattle and the Puget Sound.
My family and I enjoy our free time exploring the city, attending cultural events, making and appreciating art, and roaming the Puget Sound region in our Westfalia and our sailboat.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you very much for the wonderful experience of staying in your apartment. Everythign is wonderfully set up and comfortable, and the view of the Seattle skyline is tremendous.
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
the most cozy place!
A Wonderful Stay
space is laid out with a lot of thought. There is lots of light. The view of the Seattle
skyline is incredible. It is close to public transit. I would highly recommend this
Great Stay in Wallingford
Fall Getaway 2014
From the Owner
“I knew this was a great property when I first saw it from the street, and I saw it as home instantly when I walked inside. We feel fortunate to have a private and lovely apartment upstairs for visiting family and friends, and we are honored to share it with you so that more families make happy memories here.”
Activity and Interests
Wallingford Terrace: the perfect location for any mode of transit.
By Foot (walkscore: 86)
* 4 blocks/10 minutes to Lake Union, Gasworks Park, Essential Bakery, and the Burke-Gilman Trail
* 4 blocks/10 minutes to Wallingford Playfield (playground, wading pool, tennis, basketball, and field)
* 15 minutes to central Wallingford (grocery store, pharmacies, eateries, venues, shops)
* 15 minutes to central Fremont (PCC natural foods, eateries, venues, shops, Sunday Market)
* 20 minutes to the University of Washington via Burke-Gilman Trail
* 30 minutes to Seattle Pacific University and Queen Anne
* 30 minutes to the Woodland Park Zoo and Green Lake which features a 2.8 mile paved running/walking loop and park with indoor swimming pool, community center, playground, boat rentals, tennis courts, softball fields, basketball courts, and more
By Bike (bikescore: 84)
* 4 blocks to the Burke-Gilman Trail, a 27-mile recreational trail along Lake Union and Lake Washington
* Main streets have dedicated bike lanes
* All Seattle buses are equipped with bike racks
* We have a basic loaner bicycle available for your use (upon request), and there is a great bike rental place nearby.
* 2 blocks to the #26: Downtown, Fremont, Green Lake, Ballard
* 3 blocks to the #31/32: Children's Hospital, University of Washington, U District, Fremont, SPU, Seattle Center and the Space Needle, Magnolia
* 4 blocks to the #16: Downtown, Green Lake, North Seattle Community College
* All of these routes connect with the Link Lightrail, which runs south to Sea-Tac airport
* Although we are on a quiet street, we are two minutes from 99 (Aurora) and five minutes from I-5 near the 520 interchange
* Two minutes from I-5 Express Lanes (a commuter's dream)
* ZipCar and Car2Go cars available nearby
* Enterprise Car Rental provides complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
* Street parking is available, and dedicated off-street parking is available only upon request
* Within 4 blocks of a long stretch of marinas along North Lake Union, and within 5 miles of Shilshole and Fisherman's Terminal
* Kayak, canoe, paddleboat, sailboat, and motorboat rental resources nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
- One-time Cleaning Fee $75 + Tax
- Tax Rate 9.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 3:00pm check-in time, 10:00am check-out time.
From the Owner
“The kitchen, dining and living areas open up to a balcony with French doors and a gorgeous view of downtown from across Lake Union. Also, we have outfitted this rental with all the comforts of home. We have made Thanksgiving dinner in the kitchen and have outfitted it accordingly.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- Lake View
- Monument View
- Water View
- botanical garden
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- recreation center
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- miniature golf
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 900 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, shower
- We provide plenty of towels and washcloths for 4 guests, as well as 2 nice terrycloth robes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. A hair dryer is also provided.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Master Bedroom - 1 queen, 1 baby crib, New fold-up wooden crib with mattress stored in closet.
- The bedroom features two night stands, two touch-activated reading lamps, an alarm clock, a dresser, and a walk-in closet.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- We are pleased you have found Wallingford Terrace. If you are looking for a quiet and comfortable home for your time in Seattle, you have found a treasure!