House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
The stunning luxury residence Caribbean Island with 3 King-Size Suites (plus guest)
welcomes you to your own private resort with 4 zone A/C!
Are you looking for a stylish, luxury vacation
house that is charming and has a tropical atmosphere close to the river?
Do you also wish for…
- A huge, stunning disappearing edge pool with spa and extra wide
for a perfect open view to the intersection of the canals, in an
exclusive and quiet location towards the south with a lot of space
to enjoy Florida's sun?
- A wide canal with Gulf access ... less than a few minutes to the golf
course, good value for money?
We now invite you to a virtual tour through our Caribbean Island in
Cape Coral! Have fun and enjoy it!
Find under .caribbean-island-cape-coral.c.. further detailed
information, plenty of pictures and virtual tours. We are looking
forward to being your hosts during your next vacation on our "Island”!
Heidi Strohschein and Juergen Kroeger
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION: To get to the Caribbean Island is quite
easy! The most convenient way is to take a plane to Southwest Florida
International Airport, Fort Myers (just 30 minutes ride to the
house). In Fort Myers you DO NOT NEED any shuttle to get to the car
rental company! All rental companies are located directly in the
airport! Should you arrive at Miami International Airport the ride to
our house is about 2:30 hours and from Orlando International Airport
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Florida, the Sunshine State, is famous for sunshine and family-
friendly attractions as there is Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space
Center, Busch Gardens, Sea World and Universal Studios. There is more
to it than just Flipper, Shamu and rollercoasters in the theme parks.
Cape Coral's tropical waterfront wonderland, also known as the Venice
of America, glimmers with 400 miles (approx. 650 km) of fresh and
salt water canals and is the best place to relax, to do sports or to
learn about "The Real Florida".
Cape Coral, cradled between Caloosahatchee River - belonging of the
Intracoastal Waterway - and the Gulf of Mexico is sheltered by a
string of Florida’s barrier islands and well known as a boater's and
You will find relaxation and unique attractions for your perfect
vacation in your tropical back yard: endless beaches and untouched
nature. Unique islands, like the “Ten Thousand Islands“ - most of
them uninhabited - as well as Sanibel and Captiva Island with
excellent shelling beaches, stretch along the Gulf Coast directly in
front of Cape Coral.
This area is home to dolphins, endangered or threatened species as
there are manatees, gopher tortoises, burrowing owls, pelicans and a
lot of other water birds like roseated spoonbills and American bald
eagles – the national bird.
People who enjoy watersports, to golf, those who like nature and who
are looking for quite surroundings, will fulfill their dreams. The
Cape Coral area offers some of the best golf in the area. You find
top rated championship courses which provide players of all skill
levels with a pleasurable and challenging round of golf and also more
relaxed "executive" courses.
Adventurous vacationers of all ages will find a lot to see and to do
in and around Cape Coral and Fort Myers, also called the City of
Palms. The average age of Cape Coral’s inhabitants is 41 years only.
Sun-Splash Waterpark, Children's Science Center Mike Greenwells
Family Fun Park and Imaginarium is only a small list of children's
Those who like shopping will enjoy the many shopping malls, e.g. the
Good food, entertainment and live music is provided in excellent
restaurants and clubs. Cape Coral is one of the safest cities in all
"You'll Like the Attitude in Paradise."
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Low Season - 2 Guests*
May 1 2015 - Dec 18 2015
7 night minimum stay
High Season - 2 Guests*
Dec 19 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
Low Season - 2 Guests*
May 1 2016 - Dec 16 2016
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit €600.00
* Database does not allow to enter price structures and side costs of the owner. Find a price list with a good overview showing all occurring costs on the owner's website under www.caribbean-island-cape-coral.com. Prices +11% tax. Saturday bookings preferred, we are kids-friendly - 2 up to the ages of 12 years stay free of charge. No hidden fees! Call and rent directly by owners-6 hours ahead EST!
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Outdoor Grill
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The Caribbean Island Grand Deluxe features Total square feet: approx. 2,422 under A/C - which is a 4 zone A/C -to be individually controlled for each bedroom, huge pool plus lanai area on a 13,200 square feet lot with tropical garden Southern exposure on 200' saltwater waterway with Caribbean landscaping. There are - 3 En-Suite king-size Bedrooms (4th bedroom = guest / study room) - Great room, kitchen with serving bar and dining room – open style,cathedral ceiling - Sparkling high quality Italian ceramic tiled floors throughout the house - W-LAN High-speed Internet access available at no additional cost - Comfortably accommodates 6 - 8 persons - 2 Kids under 12 years of age are free of charge - Stunning electrically heated and oversized "vanishing / disappearing edge" pool with extra large screen window! - Whirlpool, electrically heated - Roomy pool area and sun decks, lanai - entire area under a screen to avoid mosquitoes and insects - A big private boat dock - can be used as an extra sun deck - Access to the Gulf of Mexico by boat in only 13 minutes (no boat lock, only 1 bridge, 10 - 11.25 feet) - Big flat-screen TV in the great room, flat-screen TVs in all bedrooms - High end home theather in the great room - Inside Jacuzzi in the master bath - Walk-through shower with 3 shower heads in the master bath - Kitchen with everything a cook is dreaming of like high end cooking pots from the world-famous German manufacturer Fissler, Germany, cutleries form the world best manufacturers in Solingen, Germany, dinnerware from Villeroy & Boch and many extras - Kitchen, kitchen serving bar and bathrooms with granite countertops like the window sills in the whole house The Caribbean Island is - Located in a very quiet and safe side road in the well-established Golf Club area - an area with plenty of mature trees as well as palm trees. - Located in an established neighborhood with completed houses on both sides of the waterway so there will be no huge or long-term construction works in this area. - Almost bug-free area - compared to the south west of Cape Coral where you have plenty of bugs! - Centrally located in the south east of Cape Coral so you can quickly reach several places that may be of importance to you. - Just a few minutes from supermarkets, restaurants, golf clubs, tennis clubs and several beaches - 10 minutes to Cape Coral beach - Only approximately 30 minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport, Ft. Myers. We would like to point out that this is - An allergy-friendly, non-smoking house and that we have to say - "Sorry, no pets permitted” - Smoking is permitted on the lanai The Caribbean Island is unique as it was custom built according to our wishes and expectations. It was built according to the latest hurricane standards for your safety. The owners spend their own vacation in the house and are going to use it for their retirement. Due to that EVERYTHING in the house is very high standard and was personnaly picked by the owners. The complete house was personally decorated by the owners themselves. This house can be booked exclusively directly with the owners!