Chalet, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
This semi-lakefront cottage sleeps 8 persons on three levels. Features
include: great lake views, satellite TV with VCR, videos,
full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer,
barbeques, deck and patio furniture, air conditioning and more!
The recreational area on the waterfront has a shared boat launch,
private buoy and dock, and 1600' of beachfront.
Pets are welcome. Shuswap Lake at its best!
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
If you decide to get off the lake, there are a lot of activities and fun to be had. Grab an ice cream at the local store or head down to the family fun centre.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 22 2015 - Sep 5 2015
15 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit C$250
Deposit of $250 to secure the dates and returned immediately after inspection. Payment must be made in full a week prior to rental start date. E-transfer/visa/mastercard accepted
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Sauna ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Lake View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, connected to bedroom 1 with a half wall separating
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, this bedroom is attatched to bedroom 2 with a half wall
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Bunk Beds on the lowest level
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals
- Three levels overlooking lake. Two large decks. Fully furnished. Electric heat & wood fireplace. Private boat launch with bouy., dock....