Heritage Palms is a private, gated golf and tennis community
situated on over 500 park like acres. It has two par 72 - 18 hole
championship golf courses, practice putting and chipping
greens, 8 HarTru lighted tennis courts, spa, cabana, 9 heated
swimming pools - one just a few steps outside this vacation unit -
and a 28,400 square foot club house that serves a full dinner menu,
a fabulous Sunday brunch, and bar. It also contains a well stocked
golf pro shop, tennis pro shop, complete fitness center with fitness
director, and an aqua driving range that fronts a 38 acre lake
next to the main club house.
Golf: Two 18 hole par 72 challenging courses;
1. The ROYAL at 6756 yds. USGA rated at 72.8/134 from the tips and
the White Tees at 6068 yds. rated at 69.2/123;
2. The SABAL at 6837 yds. USGA rated at 73.4/139 from the tips and
the White Tees at 6052 yds. rated at 69.7/122.
- Tennis: 8 HarTru lighted courts with pro and lessons if desired;
- Swimming: 9 heated swimming pools, one just steps from your front
lanai. A private members only pool, that you will have access to,
with a waterfall Jacuzzi. It also features a Tiki Bar serving
alcoholic beverages where you also can order from a lite menu.
A great spot for happy hour. You'll also find wonderful club
house with several billiard and card tables there.
All pool areas are fully equipped with rest rooms and lounge
- A fully equipped gym/fitness center;
- Adult activities center includes a library, card room,
billiard room, poker tables, heated pool with Jacuzzi & water
fall, and Tiki bar serving light snacks and alcoholic beverages;
- A nature preserve walking trail "The Slough"
is located across the road from the main entrance to Heritage
Palms. Guided walking tours are offered;
- Major outlet stores are just a few minutes drive away;
- It is just a 15 minute drive, to Fort Myers brand new
International Airport and 30 minutes to the beaches of Ft Myers
Sanibel & Captiva islands. Naples and Marco Island are just 30
minutes South on Rt.75
- If you're a baseball fan Spring training camp for the Minnesota
Twins is just 2 miles down the road on Six Mile
Cypress Parkway. The Boston Red Sox camp is located in Ft Myers
proper just 15 minutes away. Spring training season runs from
about mid February to the beginning of April. March is the best
month for spring training baseball fans.
- Air Boat ride through the Everglades from any of several
locations in Everglade City about 90 minutes
south of Heritage Palms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 2015 - Feb 28 2015
28 night minimum stay
Apr 1 2015 - Apr 30 2015
30 night minimum stay
May 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Monthly Rate: $1800 - $3600
Discounts available for stays 3 months or longer
Jan. $3,400 per month
Feb & Mar. $3,600 per month
April $2,400 per month
May - Oct $1900 per month
november $2400,december 2800
CHECK IN TIME: 2:00 PM On Day of Arrival
CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00 PM On Day Of Departure
Rental rates DO NOT include 11% FL tax, final cleaning($115.00)
OR private club membership trans