Cottage, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 8
This is a charming cabin on Vandervoight Lake. A private view with 100 feet of lakefront.The Beautiful drive takes you to your cabin to enjoy the peace and quiet. Nice lake for fishing, canoeing, kayaking,and ice fishing. This is a very clean lake, but small. It's designed for fishing and known for the Blue Gill fish!. If you're seeking a single cabin that's quiet and private...this is it! Weekly reservations during prime summer months, Sunday - Sunday.
This cabin is located 11 miles from Flintfields Park, the location of the Horse's By the Bay Horse Show.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Additional services that may be added would be a personal chef, daily (or every 2 days) housekeeping/turn down service, transportation/limousine, private spa services at the home, yacht rentals, and/or any additional services requested.
The area hosts many activities; including the National Cherry Festival and other local festivals, Michael Moore%60s Film Festival, Horseshow By The Bay, arts and craft shows, concerts in the park, casino%60s, wineries, Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes (a must), performances at the widely acclaimed Interlochen Center for the Arts and the Opera House; you%60re certain to stay busy.
Enjoy fishing charter boats, catamaran sunset cruises, parasailing (for those who are brave), jet ski rentals, hot air balloon rides, our local markets, cherry picking (and other fruits depending upon the season), and hiking trails.
Looking to golf? Perfect area for that! Fantastic golf courses surround Traverse City. Fishing? Look no further. Shopping? How about a large mall, outlet mall, and amazing local shops to find that special treasure. The dining is also fabulous, and we have amazing local chefs that prepare meals that you%60ll want to tell your friends and family about (as you%60re looking out at the reflection of the water, or dining by sunset).
We look forward to taking care of you on your next vacation!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 18 2015 - Jun 14 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jun 15 2015 - Aug 16 2015
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00
- Tax Rate 0.06%
June 15, 2015-August 16, 2015 $1200 a week
May 18-June 14, 2015 $200.00 nightly ( 2 night minimum) $900.00 weekly
October 1, 2014-May 15, 2015 $150.00 nightly ( 2 night minimum) $700.00 weekly and $800 monthly
plus taxes and fees, prices are subject to change.
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Living Room/ All Seasons room - 2 sleep sofa /futon, 1 sofa sleeper in the living room and 1 in all seasons room
- There is 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and two twin bunk beds, with a divider in between. Additional sleeping is made available on the sofa sleeper in the living room and a sofa sleeper in the 3 seasons room!
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Interior: The main cabin has a screened in porch, and is one level living! There is 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and two twin bunk beds, with a divider in between. Additional sleeping is made available on the sofa sleeper in the living room and a sofa sleeper in the all seasons room! The bathroom has a stand up shower, and includes linens. The main living features vaulted ceilings and cedar rafters throughout to add to the charm. The cabin has a small galley kitchen, dining area with a table and chairs, and the living room is nice and cozy with a TV and VCR and the sitting room has a large fireplace! Exterior: This Beautiful blue cottage has views of the sunset in the evening to unwind from the day. Sitting area in the front to enjoy in the morning and night. An grill is also included for cooking the fresh fish that was caught earlier in the day.