#! Restaurant, Best Cabins in NW for couples, families, weddings, retreats
#1 Winner, Best Cabins in the Northwest, Best Great Getaways in the Northwest, King5/Evening Magazine competition 2012 and 2013. Member/15 year A+ rating, Better Business Bureau. Member, Mount Rainier Visitors Assn. Open All year, on 10 forested acres with 750' of Copper Creek Frontage on Scenic Highway 706E, 2 miles from the Paradise (SW) entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park. Cabins sleep 2 to 20 people depending on cabin choice.
Perfect for romantic getaways, family gatherings, celebrations,
weddings,conferences and retreats. In addition to the cabins and beautifully maintained Forested setting on the creek Creek, The resort offers Copper Creek Inn, a quintessential Mountain Country Inn Lonely Planet Tour Guides rates “One of the states greatest rural restaurants”, famous for its Trout, Blackberry Salmon, Halibut and Blackberry pie.
Charming, roomy suites, all with private baths and showers. Suites
accommodate 2 to 6 guests. Particular attention is paid to your beds
and bedding to assure the best nights sleep. King and/or Queen Log beds with
First Quality Spring Air and 12' Memory Foam Mattresses, plush sheets, feather pillows, down (and alternate) comforters. Newspaper and magazine writers refer to Copper Creek Inn Cabins and Lodge as 'The Jewel of the Valley', 'The Oasis' and
'Country Cooking with an Urban Flair' Quoting writer MJ Cody in the
Portland Oregonian newspaper, 'The Log Cabin and cozy suites above
Copper Creek Restaurant are steps away from excellent meals, “Copper
Toppers” cinnamon rolls and Blackberry pie. Other lodging is secluded
in a meadow fringed by woods and a rushing creek. The historic 1919
Lodge, which sleeps 14, is your own private timbered haven, with
creekside hot tub, stone fireplace, Large Kitchen and outdoor fire pit
for campfire songs and s'mores. Dream Weaver is a romantic hideaway
with Gazebo Hot Tub. Overlooking all is Forest Retreat, designed for
group retreats: a gorgeous wide-open space with huge deck and owner
Catharine Gallagher's paintings. Beds are deliciously comfy and the
décor is tastefully subdued with colorful, artistic touches that are
whimsical without being cloying. No lace, no artificial flowers.
Perfect for the location. Let Nature Sing.'
Nice, clean and cozy
About the Owner
Catharine operated 'Old Mil House Bed and Breakfast' in Eatonville, Wa, pioneering many B & B Traditions..Theme Rooms (F Scott Fitzgerald, Lucky Lindy, Isadorah Duncan, Bessie Smith, Murder Mysteries (you had to wear a costume to breakfast, if only a hat) and great food. We purchased our first vacation rental in 1999, 'A River Runs Through It' on Scenic Hwy 2 near Stevens Pass for our own escape from our video production/graphic design business in Seattle. Catharine put A River Runs Through It on the internet in 1999. Within 2 months we could not get in and purchased 2 more properties, Grey Fox in Index, 7 miles from RRTI and 2 cabins on Puget Sound. Great Getaways.com was born.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just want to thank you so much for such a amazing Birthday weekend for Derek and i, We went up and got our Xmas tree and went hiking it was AWESOME! We will be back for sure! Thank you so much again!!!
1 traveler review
Nice, clean and cozy
From the Owner
“In 2001, we were looking for a property at Mt. Rainier to complete the triangle featuring Washingtons premier destinations in the Cascade Mountains and Puget Sound. Copper Creek, we learned, was not only beautiful, peaceful, sun drenched in summer, snow blessed in winter, but also had the cleanest air and best tasting water we ever experienced. Copper Creek was also famous for its salmon, trout, steaks, homemade bread and blackberry pie,”
Activity and Interests
Rest, Relaxation, Recreation and Romance. Guests at Cedar Springs may fish for rainbow trout in Neverland Pond. Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Horseback Riding, Snow Shoeing, explore Mt. Rainier National Park and Mt. Rainier Scenic
Railroad, all minutes from Copper Creek. Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
is 30 minutes from Copper Creek. Mt. St. Helens is 90 minutes from Copper Creek. Play football, baseball badmitten and horseshoes in the large open yard in front of the
Copper Creek Lodge. Walk the trails in the forest surrounding the Inn
Cabins and Lodge. Relax by the creek. Quoting from a guest, 'I love
to go up on the back side of the property, sit by the creek and
contemplate. ' Copper Creek is not just a place. It is a state of mind'
- Nightly Rate: $79 - $275
Weekly Rate: $500 - $1800
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
All rates are for two guests. Additional guests are $25/person per night with a two night minimum. There is a $25.00 one night stay fee in the Suites, Sky and Snow Cabins, $35.00 in all full size cabins with private hot tubs.
Suites in the Inn:
Jenny's Sleeping Room with private bath and shower, $79/night.
Roselea's One Queen bedroom suite $125/night.
Frenchies. Two Queen Bedroom suite 150/night up to four people.
Cabins: Sky and Snow, $95.00/night
Copper Creek Log Cabin, 150/night
Art Studio, 2 queen beds in open floor plan $175/night.
Cedar Springs 2 queen bedrooms $175/night
Dreamweaver and Forest Retreat $195/night
Copper Creekside Cabin $225/night
Copper Creek Lodge $295/night for up to 6 people, 25/each add'l person
From the Owner
“Copper Creek is like living in the National Park. We maintain the natural setting while providing the first class accommodations and amenities travelers from around the world expect..Beautiful locations, great food, happy, unique ambiance in the restaurant, King and Queen beds, feather pillows, down and alternative comforters, french roast, whole bean coffee in the rooms, full kitchens, fireplaces, firepits and BBQ's. We provide the most private of cabins while offering a favored venue for weddings up to 150 guests in our outdoor natural amphitheatre with bench seats with backs. We have priced our accommodations reasonably. We believe value, beauty, quality of the accommodations and experience, along with being only 2 minutes to the entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park are the reasons our guests voted us#1 Best Cabins in the Northwest 2 years in a row.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- Mountain View
- Water View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- rain forests
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- hunting big game
- hunting small game
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- whitewater rafting
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- All suites and full size cabins have private bath and showers in the cabins. All are beautiful. Muir and Creekside have heated tiles in the Bathroom. Muir has a two person shower with 2 shower heads. Creekside has heated tiles in the living room and kitchen too. The Lodge has a clawfoot tub with shower attachment and a second bathroom with shower. in the master bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king, 2 queen, 2 double, 2 twin/ single, 2 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 3 - 2 queen
- All cabins have King and queen beds. In addition to a King and 2 queens, lodge has 1 single in the loft, 4 singles on sun porch, and 2 large leather sofas in the living room. Creekside cabin has a King, Queen and 2 singles in 3 separate bedrooms. Dreamweaver has a queen bedroom and queen Murphy Bed. Art Studio has a queen and queen Murphy Bed. Forest Retreat has a loft queen bedroom and 4 main floor Log singles that double as seating during the day. Sky and Snow Cabins have a queen and upper bunk single. The 'Log Cabin' has a queen. Cedar Springs has two queens in separate bedrooms. All have additional queen aerobeds as needed. There is one single in the lodge loft
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- All cabins have the following: Beautiful locations, King and Queen Beds, full Kitchens, BBQ's, f Private Hot Tubs, Fireplaces, firepits, WIFI, Verizon Cell Service,TV/DVD with movies in the room/bring your own. Whole bean French Roast coffee with grinder. Bring yourselves, your friends and relatives, your food and beverages. The rest is all here. Don't feel like cooking? Walk to the Copper Creek Inn Restaurant Lonely Planet Tour Guides rates “One of the states greatest rural restaurants.” The suites at Copper Creek Inn feature Queen Beds, private bath and shower, DVD, Wifi, Verizon Cell service/microwave/fridge and leather sofas. Roselea's suite features a standard size jetted tub in its beautiful bathroom. Jenny's sleeping room has a gorgeous mahogony acorn antique four poster queen bed. There is a six person Marquis spa hottub in its own gazebo with private hot tub time for guests in the inn.