Spectacular, secluded Flagstaff 5 bedroom home, bordering National Forest, situated at the base of Little Wing Mountain. Three floors, with main level Master Bedroom (King) and Bath; main level also with a dream kitchen, dining room, powder room, and two way fireplace into one of the most scenic great rooms in Arizona; upstairs with two bedrooms (each with a queen), full bath, and loft with additional bedding as desired (aerobed twin and storable sleep number twin). Newly finished basement with two bedrooms (one with a queen, another with a full, and twin bunkbeds), and large area doubling as recreational area. New bathroom on the lower level enhances the basement immensely. Sleeps up to 11 with fixed beds. Surrounded by National Forest and hiking trails. Unsurpassed views of San Francisco Peaks. Can be packaged with exclusive Northern Arizona golf. A year round getaway that is beyond compare. An ideal retreat for a family vacation or small reunion (sorry, no weddings on our property).
- Hiking trails, Forest Service roads all around; common sightings of
elk, deer, falcons, and eagles.
- Mountain Biking heaven in the Summer with nordic skiing in the
- 15 minutes from the dining and entertainment of downtown Flagstaff.
- 20 minutes from the lifts at Snowbowl Ski Resort and San Francisco
- Close to Museum of Northern Arizona.
- 60 minutes to South Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- In Summer and Fall, can be packaged with exclusive Northern Arizona
- An ideal Wintertime ski getaway with the easiest access to Snowbowl
from a private residence imaginable.