This wonderful rustic cabin is centrally located off of highway 108
in the Sierras in the town of Long Barn. It is located between
Pinecrest and Sonora - 15 minutes either way.
* Two bedrooms upstairs
Queen size bed and love seat
Larger room with 2 twin beds and a full size sofa
* Double sized sleeper sofa downstairs and an extra long couch.
* Bathroom downstairs
* Parking for 3 cars
* Campfire ring to roast marshmallows in front of cabin.
A wonderful mountain hideaway half an hour from Sonora and 20 minutes
from Pinecrest. The perfect place to getaway for the weekend or a
longer vacation. Conveniently located not far off the highway and
parking just outside the front door.
* 18 miles down the road to Sonora, Jamestown and Columbia
* 11 miles up the road to the Pinecrest
Spring & Summer....
* Pinecrest Lake is a terrific place to spend the day and evening.
During the day, there is a lot going on at the lake. Fishing,
boating, swimming. You can rent kayaks, paddle boats, fishing
boats, and party boats at the marina - call ahead to book. A snack
bar conveniently located at the lake. There is a general store, the
Steamed Donkey restaurant and The Serene Bean is an outdoor coffee
stand - all open year around. In the evening, there is an outdoor
amphitheater to see first run movies for $6 and a nice snack bar for
drinks/candy and popcorn. This overlooks the lake.
* Further up the road are great fishing places to explore and sites
* A 2 hour drive to Yosemite. Down Hwy 108 from the cabin and
through the North entrance.
* Dodge Ridge Ski Resort is about 15 miles up the road. There is a
nice lodge to relax in and a lot of trails to explore.
* Leland Sno Park is about 25 miles from the cabin. It's a terrific
place to take your kids to snow sled in a great open area. Traffic
is directed by employees of the Sno Park. There is a lodge for you
to get snacks and warm drinks.
*Seasonal - Ice Skating Rink across the street for a minimal charge
open by Thanksgiving.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.