* Best value short term accommodation in Sydney! Fully furnished 3 bedroom self contained apartment in Sydney Metro area.
* Wireless (WIFI) internet access both inside and out in the garden!
* Short stroll to parks, shops, cafes, restaurants, internet cafe and train station. Easy 45 minute travel to city centre by train or car.
* Fully fenced back and front yards so it's great for the kids (and pets) to run around!
* There are 3 bedrooms plus a double foldout sofa bed in the living room and the property can fit up to 8 people if required.
* The 2 double bedrooms have large mirrored built-in wardrobes and are very open and breezy.
* Clean linen and towels are provided.
* The dining/lounge area is very large, bright and airy. It has a new fully integrated entertainment system (large screen TV, DVD, Stereo) and a ceiling fan and airconditioner/heater.
* The living area opens out to a balcony with small table and 2 chairs (great for relaxing with a coffee and a newspaper!).
* The large kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove/oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery and cutlery.
* Outside you have your own private BBQ.
* There is plenty of car parking space on the street.
* The property is fully fenced, dog friendly, and house trained dogs are allowed inside the downstairs apartment!
Beaches - 45 minute drive to Sydney beaches (Bondi, Coogee, Cronulla) or 45 minutes to Wollongong beaches (south of Sydney) which are less crowded and (in my humble opinion!) more beautiful and family friendly than the city beaches.
Bushwalking - Local Georges River Nature Reserve walks are available. There are great little spots (including small beaches) for you to swim in the river!
Mount Annan Botanic Gardens - Australia's largest botanic gardens are just 15 minutes drive from the property. Full of Australian native plants, wild kangaroos, lakes, lookout, playground, restaurant, plenty of picnic areas and public BBQ's - fantastic for an Aussie family picnic on a nice day!
Blue Mountains - 1 hour drive to the lovely Blue Mountains, with amazing clifftop/waterfall views, cable car over the valley, near vertical 'train' ride into the valley, fantastic hiking trails (from 1 hour to 1 week!).
Sydney Harbour - 45 minutes easy drive or train ride to Sydney Harbour & Sydney Royal Botanic gardens, CBD, Circular Quay, Opera House, Darling Harbour, and much more...
Wineries & Historical towns - There are several vineyards and historical towns about 20 minutes drive from here away from the city, or you can travel 45 minutes to the Southern Highlands region to visit the beautiful Bowral region and the famous Don Bradman Cricket Museum.
Horse riding - The Scenic Hills Horse Riding Academy is just 5 minutes away and has horse riding for adults and children and plenty of free weekend entertainment for the family.
Thomas the tank engine - Miniature train rides for the young kids (and parents!). In western Sydney, about 30 minute drive from the property.
Golf - The local region is a golf lovers paradise! There are 10 golf clubs within a 15 minute drive and most are top quality courses.
Food! - There are plenty of GREAT restaurants in this region and any food lover will thoroughly enjoy themselves!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.