Come enjoy the good life in beautiful Newport Beach, California.
fresh inviting ocean breeze will immediately welcome you with
relaxation and tranquility. Settle into a comfortable 4 bedroom, 3
bath, 2 story Mediterranean style home that is completely
with a different theme in each room. The master bedroom
private deck for sunbathing or quite leisure. Also, for your
convenience a 2 car garage with remote.
Your vacation getaway is just a short walk to the beach. The location is
perfect - most immediate needs are within walking distance, and
everything else is just a short drive away.
John Wayne Orange County Airport (10 min.)
Los Angeles Airport (1 hour)
Disneyland (25 min.)
Shopping (5-15 min.)
Golf Courses(15 min.)
San Diego (1 hour)
Mexico (approx. 2 hours)
Newport Beach is on the Pacific Ocean conveniently located
Los Angeles and San Diego. It offers a variety of activites and
- Fashion Island & South Coast Plaza
15 min. to large shopping malls with cinemas and variety of
and eateries, such as Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus,
Company, Cheese Cake Factory, PF Chang's, Hard Rock Cafe -
- Main Street Huntington Beach & Newport Penninsula
Approx. 5 min. to surf and beach shops.
- Corona del Mar & Laguna Beach
Approx. 10-20 min. for unique boutique shopping.
- Costco, Trader Joes, Bristol Farms and other local markets
available for indoor dining needs.
- Dukes, Osyters, Tommy Bahamas, Rothchilds, Bungalows,
Chart House, Arches, Crab Cooker, 21 Ocean Front, Las Brisas
- Wahoos (best fish tacos!), California Pizza Kitchen, El Torito,
Spagetti Bender, Cappy's Cafe
- Catalina Island - day charters
- Balboa Island (10 min.)
Anaheim (25 min.)
- Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm
Los Angeles (1 hour)
- Hollywood, Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive, Universal Studios
San Diego (1.5 hours)
- Seaworld, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park
Mexico (approx. 2 hours)
Beaches - Bring your surfboards, boogie boards, skates, &
- Huntington Beach (5 min.)
- Corona del Mar(15 min.)
- Laguna Beach (20 min.)
- Surfing, swimming, boating, sailing, snorkling, fishing,
biking, tennis, golf, jogging and hiking.
The beach bike path runs south into Balboa Island and North
Huntington Beach. Jog, bike or skate on the boardwalk and
plenty of fine and casual dining. The summer calendar is packed
of activities including, professional surfing and volleyball
tournaments in nearby Huntington Beach, along with outdoor
festivals and art exhibits. Spend your evening either roasting
marshmellows on the Huntington Beach and Corona del Mar fire
enjoying the night life.
- Art and nautical museums, cinemas, fitness centers/gyms,
library - and more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.