Cottage, 4 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Unique property hard to find at any price! Enjoy the beautiful sunrises from almost every room in the house, the porch or from the yard. Along with the large L shaped dock, this is a great vacation spot for families with children of all ages!
Our home offers 4 bdrm, bath w/ shower. Private, lovely cottage right on the lake! 92 feet of frontage, split between beach (gradual descent) and breakwall. Beautiful flat lawn with space to stretch out or play and an undeveloped cove of 300 feet right next door!
This cottage has sleeping for a maximum of 8 people and has all of the amenities you'll need to enjoy your stay. We have off-street parking for 3 vehicles. This amount of parking on the same side as the cottage is a luxury on Keuka Lake. No having to run across 54A!!
Keuka Lake area has so much to see and do you'll have a hard time fitting every thing in! You can stay right at the cottage and play in the yard, hike the trails, swim off the dock, play on the beach, fish, sing by the campfire, and enjoy the lake views including the bluff! Or you can make a quick trip to shop at the historic Village Square of Hammondsport, visit the wineries (all around the lake), or see the many other attractions listed further on (See Activities & attractions). The wineries with the tours are on our side of the lake, but enjoy a tour around the entire lake for wine tastings everywhere!
We're located 6 miles North of Hammondsport, NY. The address is 12388 West Lake Road. Come with just your family or share it with friends. Many families have rented with us and now come back for two weeks every year! Join our family of renters...
Our cottage is clean. We continually update items throught out the cottage to keep it nice for you. The flat top stove/oven, TV/DVD player, large barbeque with side burners, comforters, and other items have been recently replaced.
Note: This cottage has a "no pets" and "no smoking" policy. We allow a maximum of 8 people to sleep at the cottage; a maximum of 12 people on-site at any time. Please do not inquire if you cannot abide by these rules. Renters provide bed linens (sheets & pillowcases), towels, and paper products.
JUST TOTAL PEACE AWESOME
About the Owner
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
JUST TOTAL PEACE AWESOME
Koz's CottageKoz's Cottage
Don't come here!......Its mine, all mine!!!!!Don't come here!......Its mine, all mine!!!!!
excellent vacation home
Activity and Interests
Keuka Lake is central to many of the Finger Lake attractions. If you decide to venture away from the cottage (and you might not) there are many things to do close by.
Village of Hammondsport and area (About 10 minutes): 2 ice cream shops, cafe's, fine and casual dining, historic square, gift & art & antique shopping, Glen Curtiss Aviation Museum, Several Winery Tours & Tastings, Micro brewery, Taylor Wine Museum. Many events throughout the summer. Visit the Hammondsport chamber of commerce website for more info.
Around the lake: Wind Mill Craft & Farm Market , Country Club, Yacht Club, historic homes & museums, movie theater, dining in Penn Yan. Art Studio, diner and shops in Branchport. Restaurants right on the lake include Waterfront (walking distance from us), LakeSide, The Switzerland Inn, and Snug Harbor.
1/2 - 1 hour away: Watkins Glens, Corning Glass Museum, Wings of Eagles Flight Museum, Children's Museum, National Warplane Museum, National Soaring Museum, Airplane rides, Granger Homestead Museum, Roseland Waterpark, Sonnenburg Gardens.
We have a wonderful notebook at the cottage with maps & pamphlets of the many things to do in the region.
Have you ever seen the Finger Lakes of New York State in the fall? Prepare to have your eyes awakened by the colors and beauty of Keuka Lake. Fall Season is the time to awaken your taste buds by visiting the more than 15 wineries just on Keuka Lake alone! Some wineries very close include Pleasant Valley, Bully Hill, Heron Hill, and Dr. Frank just to name a few.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 13 2015 - Sep 7 2015
7 night minimum stay
Oct 19 2015 - Nov 14 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
$200 deposit to reserve dates. Full payment 30 days prior to rental.
Rates for 2015 Season
Please note: We try to keep this website's calendar up to date at all times. Please hit the "Check calendar" tab before calling or emailing us regarding available dates.
Rates are determined by date of first night's rental. Rentals go from Saturday to Saturday during the prime season.
July & Aug: weekly rate of $1800. No nightly rates. Rentals run Saturday-Saturday.
This is a seasonal property. The first available rental date in the Spring and last available rental date in the Fall may change on short notice due to prevailing outside temperatures.
- Fireplace ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, Bunk beds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, The "Center" room. The other 3 bedrooms are off of this room
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- 4 Bedrooms: Master bdrm: double bed & view of lake 2nd bdrm: double bed & view of lake 3rd bdrm: bunk twin beds & view of lake 4th bdrm: double bed with window (no view of lake) Living Room: 20" flat screen Color TV w/ DVD, Cable TV with CNN, ESPN, etc, & DVD player. We have a large selection of DVD movies. We also have books, cards, puzzles, & board games for family fun! Panoramic views of the lake! Kitchen: Flat top stove/oven, microwave, full sized refrigerator, 4 & 2 slice toasters, coffee maker, etc. Fully stocked with pots/pans/dishes/wine glasses/coffee cups/utensils. Bring your own dish towels and paper products please. Beautiful views of the lake while you dine! Outside: Flat, large lawn. 3 burner gas barbeque grill, picnic table, lawn chairs, porch furniture, and fire pit. Porch is covered. Parking: 2-3 vehicles and/or your boat trailer. Call/email for details. Enjoy the views of both branches, the widest part of Keuka Lake and the Bluff! Boats: Boat launch & gas 1/2 mile away! We also have ample locations to tie your boat securely to the dock. See photos & call/email for details. Rowboat available for use. Cooler weather: We have baseboard electric heat for the early spring and fall rentals. Maximum occupancy: We allow a maximum of 12 persons on our property at any given time. Overnight occupancy NOT to exceed 8 people. We do not allow tents on our lawn.