Exquisite ambiance in elegant, warm Villa, seen on TV's 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' featured on television, film and magazines and highlighted in Mexico's architectural digest 'Casas y Gente'. We are the PREMIER villa - the ONLY 5-star home on La Punta. Palace by the Sea is set on the TIP of the peninsula, RIGHT on shore of the Pacific Ocean, with incredible and UNOBSTRUCTED 180 degree views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific and lots of privacy. 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including a secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments.
All amenities provided - Satellite TV, Surround Sound, Hi Speed Wifi, Free phone to US. & CA, Air-conditioned bedrooms, fantastic devoted staff including Pilar our incredible chef. Daily free laundry service. Large heated pool and jacuzzi. Exercise room, massage room and mini-spa. 4 private tennis courts and seclude private beach and beach club. Free use of our 9 passenger Chevy Suburban and golf cart.
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.
* Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tubs, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window.
* Three additional guest suites with vanities and full private baths -- one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views, the other one sits in a lush garden.
* The living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging and entertaining.
* Lots of space for family reunions.
* Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table.
* Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, fax, computer with high-speed internet access, library
Pool & Deck:
* Lava stone deck with swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
* Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views.
* Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets.
* Whale watching from the terrace.
* First-class staff includes our great chef (everyone wants to take her home) who has been with us for 20 years. She is Mexican and expert in Mexican food, also in Italian and French cuisine. She worked for an Italian neighbor for 6 years before joining our staff, and her Italian food is spectacular. We also had a French chef for 5 years who taught her all his French cooking skills.
* Our well-trained staff of six will spoil you with margaritas on the pool deck and all kinds of snacks.
* Your meals will be expertly prepared, your bed will be turned down, your clothes laundered and ironed exactly as you request.
* Their only job is to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
* Portable baby cribs.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO - Nonstop from Los Angeles (Alaska Air, Aero Mexico), Mexico City; and in winter Phoenix (USAirways), Houston (United), direct to Manzanillo International Airport, which is a 30 minute drive to our villa. If you wish, plan to spend a day or two in Guadalajara and/or Mexico City on the way or returning - it'll break up the trip and make it more interesting.
Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo -- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.
* Three world-class golf courses in the area: Isla de Navidad, a spectacular 27 hole secret gem and El Tamarindo, laid out to take full advantage of stunning tropical jungle vistas, as well as Las Hadas, the championship course designed by Pete and Roy Dye and Club Santiago.
* Nearby Hotel Las Hadas (made famous in the movie 'Ten') offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset cruises
* You can go hiking, biking and kayaking with an experienced guide.
* Spend an evening out dining on local fare at one of the many excellent restaurants just minutes from Palace by the Sea.
* Four lit tennis courts with full-time pro.
...and much more!
Private Beach and Clubhouse:
* Sunbathe or snorkel at our private beach, rated as one of the world's top private beaches by Condé Nast.
* Swim in the full-size pool or enjoy a champagne lunch served by our staff at the clubhouse.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 29 2015 - Oct 3 2015
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Palace By the Sea
Weekly rental (Sat-Sat)
Please, inquire about our rates, which vary based upon number of people, length of rental, rental dates desired, and time remaining until rental begins.
Security deposit: $ 2,000
We also offer 'Last Minute Specials' 4-6 weeks prior to arrival date!