House, 7 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 14 Sleeps
Go to web site w w w . p h b e a c h . c o m (no spaces). Contact
Nan Kalthoff McKenzie and Ray McKenzie, send an e-mail from here or call the number above for availability and pricing.
Port Huron Beach Home - Luxurious vacation house located on lakefront with its own private beach. Located approximately 90 minutes ( 81 miles) from Detroit Metro Airport. There are 7 bedrooms as follows: 4 with queen beds, 3 with a double beds, 3 full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with two dishwashers and two ovens. Family room has HDTV, DVD, and VCR. Two bedrooms also have a 35 inch tube TV. Wifi is available for an extra charge. Propane and charcoal barbecues are available.
Great for family vacations! However, the community does not allow weddings or receptions. This house has been in my family for almost 50 years.
Nan Kalthoff McKenzie
wonderful girls weekend
About the Owner
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
wonderful girls weekend
Our Christmas Stay 2012
Thank you Ray and Nan for accommodating us, my whole family said this will be one of our most memorable Christmases. We will be back. Highly recommend!
Silver Sticks Hockey Rental
Nan and Ray
Activity and Interests
Best weather around! Beach activities, golf, fishing, and public tennis courts nearby. There are plenty of stores to shop at during your stay. Bring your passports the Bluewater Bridge to Canada is only about 2 miles south. There is a casino in Sarina, Canada just over the US border.
Great Lake Freighters pass by the house during most days; some of them are over 1000 feet long.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 28 2015 - Aug 30 2015
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Weekly Rate: $950 - $3600
Summer rates range from $2,000 to $3,600 per week. Summer rental months are June, July & August and for a full week or longer. Fall, Winter & Spring rates range from $950 to $1,800 for a full week or longer. There are no daily rentals or weekend rentals. Sleeps 14 in Summer late spring and early Fall. Sleeps only 10 in Winter, late Fall & early Spring no heat 3 rooms.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom first floor tub and shower
- Bathroom first floor shower only
- Bathroom second floor shower and tub
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom first floor West - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom first floor South East - 1 queen
- Bedroom first floor North East - 1 queen
- Bedroom second floor West - 2 double
- Bedroom second floor South East - 1 queen
- Bedroom second floor North East - 1 queen
- Bedroom second floor South West - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- A common quote from the renters is: 'It's a wonderful property and when we can come back.' Fully furnished luxurious house, large kitchen and breakfast area, separate dining room, Florida room featuring indoor and outdoor furniture and 180 degree view of the lake. There is driveway for parking your car and room in the garage for one car. A sidewalk on the lakeside of the house goes north from the house for about a half mile and is great for walking or kids biking.