House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Perfect and Affordable Family Vacation - New Kitchen and two full baths. Hardwood floors and pine ceiling in Kitchen, Family room and Master Bedroom. Year round
family home just steps to beautiful beach (with clubhouse and
playground) with views of Shawnee Peak Mountain on beautiful Moose
Pond in Bridgton. Chalet style house with three and a half bedrooms; sleeps 6 comfortably + 2 overnite guests.
(2) Queen (1) twin and (1) full/twin sleep over bunkbed sleeps 8.
Only 2.5 hours from Boston and 20-30 minutes to North Conway shopping,
famous Story Land, Mt. Washington and other ME/NH family fun. Located in Knights Hill Association with access to all member amenities.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The house was wonderful - we really enjoyed the lake. It is a great location and is truly relaxing.
2 traveler reviews
fun on Moose pond
Activity and Interests
Just cross the street to the beach for swimming, boating, fishing
and other beach activities. Take a walk to the association pool complex with a
kiddie pool and full size inground pool, basketball and tennis courts. Hike on Shawnee Peak, the local ski area, a two minute drive away.
Bridgeton center is just 6 miles away with cute shops, restaurants, movie theater, drive in movie theater, antiques, brand new supermarket, hospital, etc (Dunkin Dounuts).
Minutes from Shawnee Peak for great winter sport activities.
Hop in the car for a short 20 minute drive to North Conway
outlet shopping, dining, attractions and the famous STORYLAND nearby.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
7% Maine State Rental Tax
- Sports & Activities
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Beach View
- autumn foliage
- live theater
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- hunting small game
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- High Speed Time Warner Road Runner Wireless N Internet access now included free of charge. Brand New Kitchen has electric range, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, crockpot, food procesor, fry boy, and lots of other appliances to make you feel right at home. Huge Island Counter provides seating for eight diners with plently of room for additional seating. Four televisions, one DVD and two VCR players with great DVD/Tape collection. Washer and dryer in half bedroom.