Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 5 Sleeps
This is very upscale, large, fully-furnished Ocean View condo on a
white sand beach. Great swimming and snorkeling are found just a few
steps down the beach! There is also a huge (chlorine free!) freshwater pool,
hot tub, and tennis court. It is located in the picturesque and very
tranquil Pelican Cove Community on St. Croix and was recently
redecorated with all new furnishings, linens & appliances! It is air-
conditioned. All rooms are large. Both living room and master
bedroom open onto the ocean view patio with sliding glass doors. It
is next door to two of the best resorts on island with full menus
open for all meals. It is a 15 minute car ride from the airport and
10 minutes to downtown Christiansted - filled with restaurants,
About the Owner
4.9 based on 16 traveler reviews
Always a Seabreeze
Couldn't have asked for more!Couldn't have asked for more!
All these things contributed to a wonderful week, but what I really want to talk about is how great Sid (the owner) and Chris (the property manager) were to work with. We had booked our week a few months in advance, signed our contract and paid our balance in full. Then just a couple of weeks before our trip we had a family emergency that necessitated rescheduling everything. I contacted Sid and Chris, and they were both sympathetic and accommodating, and allowed us to choose a later week that would work for us. (For the record, our airline JetBlue was also very accommodating and deserves kudos as well.) Chris was also very personable in person, meeting us at the car rental office, showing us around the condo and giving us some great suggestions of thing to do and see. (The Buck Island charter tour was one of the highlights of the week!) I would highly recommend staying here, and wish we could have stayed longer.
Activity and Interests
In and around the condo:
Sunbathe and swim in (Chlorine Free!!) freshwater pool & ocean
Take long walks on the beach
Watch the sunrise from bed!
Snorkel - equipment provided!
Dine in or eat out at resort class restaurants
On St. Croix (Everything is within 20 minutes by car and most is 10
St. Croix has fantastic SCUBA diving - get certified while you visit!
Visit 15 other beaches
Gamble at the Casino
Explore some of the many Water Activities
Partake of the many kinds of Cruises: Sailing, Sunset or Cruise to
Buck Island Underwater National Park which has some of the
world's best snorkeling - (Guide led)
Golf at 2 courses
Walk the historical tour (St. Croix has been owned by the Danes, Knights of Malta,
British, French and USA and has a rich history with 300 year old ruins)
Tour Rum Factories or the Botanical Gardens
Watch Turtles (in season only)
Visit & tour 2 plantations
Hike the rainforest or the protected Jacks' and Isaac's Bays
See Salt River - where Christopher Columbus landed on his second visit
Visit Point Udall - the easternmost point in the USA
And much more........
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 2015 - Dec 20 2015
4 night minimum stay
Dec 21 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Nightly Rate: $149 - $199
Weekly Rate: $849 - $1799
Monthly Rate: $2250 - $5250
Summer Season: (May-August)
- Weekly: 1-2 People - $999/wk 3-5 People - add $28.50 per person/nite
- Monthly: $3000/mo.
Fall Season: (Sept-Dec 20th)
- Weekly: 1-2 People - $850/wk 3-5 People - add $28.50 per person/nite
- Monthly $2250/mo.
Winter Season: (Dec 21-April)
- Weekly: 1-2 People - $1399/wk 3-5 People - add $28.50 per person/nite
- Monthly: $5250/mo.
50% Deposit due to Book with Balance Due 45 Days in Advance of Arrival
10% Virgin Island Accommodation'sTax is added to above pricing
Cleanings Just Prior to and, after, Bookintgs are Included
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, 2 twins can be made into another King-sized bed
- Each bedroom has connecting bathroom.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- You can be met at the airport and guided to the condo (15 minutes away). WiFi (wireless internet) available with your laptop! Air-Conditioning throughout. Fully-furnished Kitchen with ALL NEW appliances (Including smoothie maker for those rum cocktails!). Private new Washer & Dryer. All new linens, furniture and furnishings. Mid-week maid service can be arranged for a small fee. Two Dinettes - inside and on covered Patio with ocean view. Sound Sytem & Two TV's - one with Home Theatre Two sliding glass doors (from Living Room and Master Bedroom) onto patio with ocean view. Master Bedroom has King Bed, Dressing Room with extra Sink/Vanity, Walk-in Closet, marble Bathroom, Walk-out to Patio. 2nd Bedroom has either King or 2 Single Beds (Prepared ahead of time by maid as you request) with private entrance to full bathroom. Huge freshwater pool, jacuzzi and barbecue area. Tennis court at your disposal. Next Door to two of the islands best Resorts with full menus open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 10 minute driving distance to Christiansted shopping and restaurants. Beach chairs, snorkel equipment and towels are provided.