This grand residence is located in Los Estados, a private gated community of 40 luxury detached homes on fairways of the famous Mountain Course at the La Quinta Resort and Club (formerly known as The La Quinta Hotel).
The home's expansive 3,500 interior square feet include three large bedroom suites, a spacious recreation area with regulation pool table, an office/media room, three and one-half baths, living room with gas fireplace, and an open dining area adjacent to the fully-equipped kitchen.
The living room, dining area, and master bedroom, also with a gas fireplace, overlook the residence's private pool and spa, and have dramatic views of the Santa Rosa mountains just beyond the 17th fairway, the highest of the resort's famous Mountain Course. The pool lounging area has a gas grill and outdoor dining facilities. Room service is available from the hotel's gourmet catering kitchen, and its five restaurants and interesting shops are a few minutes walk away.
* Custom decorated & turn-key furnished
* 3 bedrooms, all kings, 1 w/ additional day bed that converts to 2 twins
* Media room/office has cable TV/VCR, DVD, CD, IPOD interface cable, multiple phone lines, dedicated fax, and windows PC with high speed cable Internet access with wireless wifi hub
* Cable TV/VCRs in all bedrooms
* Fully equipped kitchen with Jennair grill and dining area verlooking the swimming pool, lounging courtyard and mountains
* Outdoor gas barbeque
* Laundry room, air conditioning and heat
* Saltillo tile in main rms, carpet in bedrooms
* Free USA/Canada long distance calling
* A security deposit is due with rental application.
* All reservations must be prepaid 45 days in advance.
* There will be a Move-out cleaning fee.
* A small pet is negotiable.
* No smoking inside the unit.
* Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at owner's discretion.
* We have local management/maintenance staff.
Golf, Tennis, SPA, Swimming, Biking, Hiking, Shopping, Restaurants, Plus More
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.