- 3 bedroom / 3 1/2 bath 2 story home (2700 sq ft)
- No Smoking / No Pets
- Can sleep 9-10
- Built in 1997
- Each bedroom has bathroom access inside room for privacy
- Great for multi-families to share
- Large back Deck looking out to Forest w/gas grill
- Quiet Street with easy access to bike/walking paths
- Between Glaze Meadow/South Meadow Pool complexes
- 8 miles to town of Sisters w/restaurants, shops, etc...
- 20 min to Hoodoo Ski Area
- 10 min to Suttle Lake/Scout Lake
Thanks again for letting us use your home! Our group of 6 quilters enjoyed the spacious dining room/living room/deck for putting together 6 quilts during our stay to be donated to children with cronic medical conditions. We loved the peaceful setting and the wooded back views from your deck. The deer sitings were amazing! We found Sister's to be a cute town with lots of shops/restaurants for us to try and really enjoyed your recommendation of Sister's Coffee. The log cabin setting was perfect for an afternoon stop for a latte! We also made many visits to the quilt shop in town and are all set for our next group of projects with everything our group purchased.
- Fly fishing (santiam/deschutes/metolius rivers)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.