Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 4 Sleeps
This apartment has been totally remodeled according to the highest standards. So, hurry up to book a great apartment in the up and coming neighborhood of Little Italy at a very affordable price. Le Citadin is a fashionable apartment that puts the best of Montreal at your doorstep. This cozy and comfortable residence is located on the second floor of a quiet duplex typical of the 1920. This european style apartment has soaring 10 ft. ceilings, hard wood floors embellished with pretty rugs. The apartment offers the comfort of today while preserving its old character.
Located in the heart of Little Italy, Montreal most vibrant neighborhood, at two steps from the metro station and the Jean-Talon market. Envisioned for the urbain explorer, happy travellers and business people of this world, Le Citadin is the ideal place to stay in Montreal.
What a great Gem!!!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We were very happy that we choose to stay at Le Citadin during our time in Montreal. The apartment is wonderful and we loved Marché Jean-Talon - great coffee, danishes & produce! Thank you so much for your hospitality ( and for the jacket you loaned us-it was colder then we expected!) It made our stay very enjoyable. We love Montreal and will definitely be back soon!
1 traveler review
What a great Gem!!!
Activity and Interests
Located in the heart of Montreal's up-and-coming Little Italy, Le Citadin is centrally situated in this trendy and delightful
neighborhood. This area, very well served by public transportation, is also accessible by car or bicycle... The joy to live in such a neighborhood is understood upon arrival.
Our area is proud to shelter the largest public market in North America. You will also find gourmet restaurants and fashion boutiques on St-Laurent Street and in walking distance to Jarry Park, popular for its world class tennis, the Rogers Cup...
Moreover, this neighborhood is easy access to downtown, only 2 minutes are needed to walk to the Jean-Talon metro station...To be there 15 minutes later...
Not to forget that it is located at only 20 minutes from Pierre Elliott Trudeau (Dorval) airport.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit C$200.00
25% deposit upon reservation
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- 550 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - shower, Vertical Spa
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Pull out double sofa bed in the room
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Le Citadin is your home away from home. That's why our rates includes: Queen size bed and deluxe bed linen T.V. DVD player Hi-Fi System CD and DVD on request Alarm clock Large Shower Bath robes Hair dryer Flatiron and ironing board Fully equipped kitchen for four persons Microwave Dishwasher Coffee maker Modalities : Deluxe bed linen and towels provided Telephone with unlimited local calls Unlimited Wireless Internet Access Sorry no pets Non-smoking apartment Available upon request: Extra-cot Baby furniture (crib, booster seat, highchair etc)