Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
This is a peaceful and serene, second floor, lakefront condo located on Rattlesnake Hammock Rd west of County Barn Rd. There is no elevator, but climbing steps is great exercise, and a spectacular view rewards you. The photo on the above left shows the condo's backyard; the above right photo shows only a portion of the waterfront view.
Whether sprawled on the living room sofa, or enjoying a cocktail on the lanai, or simply staying in bed, you can appreciate the rippling currents below - as if on a houseboat. Egrets come in to land just steps away, and the palm fronds whisper, 'how yummy'. But you, or someone in your party, must be at least 55 years old. (There have to be some benefits to growing older.) So leave that stressed-out life behind and visit The Fountains.
The 20' long, glass-enclosed lanai provides an expansive view of a gorgeous meandering lake. There is a lakefront view from your master bedroom through sliding pocket doors, or from the living room as you relax with Turner Classic Movies. It's my idea of heaven...
Condo is approximately 1100 square feet, and is best suited for one couple and occasional guests. No smokers please, and no pets. In addition, condo association rules specify adults only. Thank you.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Easy drive to downtown Naples and the gorgeous beaches.
Close to botanical garden, boating, fishing, Marco Island, drive-in
movie theatre, flea markets, public golf course, churches,
library, tennis, shopping - you name it!!
But my favorite activity is just staying in the condo because of the
fabulous view! Bird-watching, and cloud-watching, is time well-
spent. There is even an occasional small alligator to observe on
the opposite bank. The constant north light prevents glare and is
wonderful for the artist in you. And don't miss the sunsets
reflecting upon the lake...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2016 - Apr 15 2016
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Condominium Application $100.00
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Please note that January through March of 2016 are now reserved.
In addition to rent, there is also a $100 condominium application fee, and a $100 exit-cleaning fee. A refundable security deposit is collected in the amount of $500.
Non-smokers only please. Absolutely no pets allowed. This is an adult community - one renter must be over 55 years of age. Comcast cable TV and WiFi Internet are provided free of charge. Phone is not provided. There is a $100 credit/month toward the electric bill. To date, electric bills have not exceeded $100/month. Rates are subject to change.
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- Senior Adults Only Community
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Lake View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Guests provide their own meals
- One assigned carport, and guest parking available (but not assigned). Glass-enclosed lanai. Tiled floors in all rooms and on front porch. Front balcony/porch. Comcast expanded basic cable. Central air conditioning. Filtered water connected to refrigerator with ice-maker. Fully-equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker, dishwasher, etcetera. Linens provided. Washer & dryer in unit. Living room LCD TV/VCR/DVD, master bedroom LCD TV & VCR/DVD, second bedroom LCD TV. Heated pool in complex with happy-hour pool parties. Handicap grab-bars in bathroom. King memory foam mattress in master bedroom and queen spring mattress in second bedroom. Iron & ironing board. Strip-mall with bank, convenience store, and good Italien restaurant next door. Collier Area Transit bus stops in front of complex. Master bathroom with shower stall. Second bathroom with tub-shower. Wireless internet access.