Enjoy a relaxing getaway at this quiet cottage (The Sleepy Cat
Inn), in the charming beachside town of Ventura, just one hour
north of Los Angeles; 25 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
This private bungalow features a cheerful bedroom with dormer window and french door leading to small balcony; bathroom with custom decorative tile;
fully-equipped kitchenette with dining area, sunny window seat and french
doors to patio with view of the Ventura Harbor.
Just 1.5 miles to the beach and historic downtown Ventura; tandem bicycle and sea kayaks are available for your use.
Note: There is a stairway with 30 steps from the street to the
house. No smoking is allowed on the premises. No pets.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $150 - $150. (2-night minimum)
Weekly Rate: $800 - $900
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
$900/one week; $800/second week
$150 per night for 1-6 nights