Enjoy a relaxing getaway at this quiet cottage (The Sleepy Cat
Inn), in the charming beachside town of Ventura, just one hour
north of Los Angeles; 25 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
This private bungalow features a cheerful bedroom with dormer window and french door leading to small balcony; bathroom with custom decorative tile;
fully-equipped kitchenette with dining area, sunny window seat and french
doors to patio with view of the Ventura Harbor.
Just 1.5 miles to the beach and historic downtown Ventura; tandem bicycle and sea kayaks are available for your use.
Note: There is a stairway with 30 steps from the street to the
house. No smoking is allowed on the premises. No pets.
* Biking (beautiful 16-mile bike trail from Ventura to Ojai)
* Sailing/Kayaking/Ocean Sports
* Whale Watching/Fishing Excursions
* Shopping/Dining in Historic Downtown Ventura
* Historical and Archeological Museums
* San Buenaventura Mission
* Channel Islands National Park Museum
* Boat Trips to Channel Islands
* Ventura Harbor Village with shops, restaurants and
* Ventura Pier for strolling, fishing and seafood dining
* Festivals/Street Fairs
* Art Galleries
* 20 minutes to Premium Outlet Shopping Center
* 30 minutes to Santa Barbara Airport
* 60 minutes to Los Angeles or Burbank Airports
* Ten minutes to AmTrak train station
* Ten minutes to two golf courses
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.