Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Enjoy your stay in a tropical paradise! This well-maintained
condominium complex has over 80 fully grown palm trees, the most on
the island, and two swimming pools. Gaze out from your patio, just a
few steps from one of the pools and jacuzzi, or from your living room
at its beautiful courtyard filled with hibiscus, bougainvilleas, and
dozens of other tropical plants.
This fuly tiled, two bedroom, two bath condominium is tastefully
furnished with a tropical flair for your enjoyment and includes large
living, dining, and kitchen areas.
Planning to stay longer next time
About the Owner
I own two condos in this complex. My family loves to come here so we often need two units. This is the one I rent out when not in use by family and friends.
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
Planning to stay longer next time
Loved the experience and plan to return soon.
Vacation '09Vacation '09
From the Owner
“We loved this location and this complex.”
Activity and Interests
Padre Island is the longest barrier island in the United States and
its beautiful beaches are maintained daily by the City of South Padre
Island. In addition to relaxing on the beach, its activities include
fishing for trout, redfish, flounder, and snapper in the Laguna
Madre, a shallow, hyper-saline lagoon that teams with all sorts of
aquatic life, or off-shore for tarpon, kingfish, red snapper,
swordfish, and other game fish. Whether your preferece is
fly fishing, spoons, crank bait, plastics, or live bait, guide
services for all types of fishing are available for large and small
parties, or you may go it alone on the beach, the jetties, or piers.
For the more adventurous, there is kite-boarding, sail-boarding,
parasailing, jet skis, and wave running. For family fun, visit the
Schlitterbahn Beach Water Park, go horseback riding on the beach, or
visit Sea Turtle, Inc., started in 1966 when Ida Fox Loetscher,
the "Turtle Lady" of South Padre Island, first brought an orphaned
Kemp's ridley sea turtle into her home on Gulf Boulevard to nourish
it until it could be released. Finally, be sure and try the many
fine restaurants and bars in South Padre Island and Port Isabel, just
across the causeway, offering a variety of seafood, Mexican dishes,
and other cuisine. Whether it is the Wanna Wanna Beach Bar, Dirty
Als, Louie's Back Yard, the Sea Ranch, Pirates Landing, Scampi's,
Boomerang Billy's, Blackbeards, La Jaiba, or one of the many other
fine local restaurants and bars, you will discover your own "special
place" that you will return to more than once during your stay.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
Weekly Rate: $750 - $1450
This unit rents from $750.00 to $1,450.00 per week, depending upon
the season. Winter Texan and other long term rates are available
From the Owner
“Very nice unit in a quite complex close to the beach with two pools. The patio opens right up to the pool area and the grounds are very tropical. This complex has the most palm trees of any complex on the island - so if you like to hear the wind blow - this is the unit for you!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- coin laundry
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1040 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Located only two minutes from the beach, this tropical-themed, beautiful condo includes three TV's, VHS, and DVD's, a stereo, nice dishes and cooking utensils. All dishes, flatware, glassware, cups, a microwave, and coffee maker are furnished with the unit. The unit also has granite-topped coffee and end tables; a porcelain tiled floor; two full distinctively decorated bathrooms; a master bedroom with a queen sized brass bed, dresser, chest of drawers and lamps; a second bedroom with twin beds, night stand, a dresser and chair; and all linens and towels that you will need. Its beautiful, gated patio is decorated with hibiscus trees and plants, and includes a patio table with four chairs,and a propane gas grill for your use. Best of all, a swimming pool, deck chairs, and jacuzzi await you just a few steps from your patio. The Villa Del Sol is one of the best maintained condominium complexes on the island and, in addition to its beautiful courtyard, features outside showers for your use when you return from the beach and your assigned parking space is located just a few steps from your front door.