Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, Sleeps 12 max, own pool, 7 miles to Disney
Welcome to Hidden Spring Villa, our luxurious executive 5 bed/3.5 bath house located in a tranquil haven within minutes of Disney World and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer. It is situated on a wonderful vacation resort – Glenbrook – which has its own clubhouse with air conditioned gym, large resort pool, tennis court, volleyball pit, children’s play area, snooker, air hockey, computer with free internet access, DVD/games consul games lending library and a lounge with a giant TV. Glenbrook lies just north of route 192 on the US27, just 12 minutes/7 miles from the Disney World Theme Parks, 20 minutes from SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Atlantis, and 25 minutes from the Universal Parks & the International Drive area. Busch Gardens in Tampa, Lego Land and the superb white sand beaches of the Gulf and Atlantic coasts can be reached in under an hour. There is a Publix supermarket (excellent selection of fresh produce), a Walmart, shops, restaurants & a medical centre/pharmacy within a mile. The shopping malls and Premium Outlets are just 20 minutes away. The house itself is extremely spacious, tastefully decorated and sleeps 12 people maximum. It is fully air conditioned throughout. It has its own private, screened large south facing swimming pool with adjoining in-ground spa & extended decking area (one of the largest pool decks on Glenbrook) with patio furniture. Safety fencing can be erected if required. There is outside lighting so you can enjoy this area after sunset. There are flatscreenTVs and DVD (some BlueRay) players in all bedrooms. There is a large flatscreen TV with DVD/CD player and home entertainment system with surround sound in the family room, a music centre in the formal lounge, an amazing Kidz Den with full sized table tennis table, foosball table, their own squishy sofas, 53” TV, PlayStation 2 with DVD playback, X Box with DVD playback, board games compendium, dominos and cards (will the kids want to go to the theme parks …..?). We have an on-site management company – they only service houses on Glenbrook – so are available very quickly, should the need arise. The rooms are as follows:
• Formal lounge with music centre (one of the sofas is a queen sized sofa bed, sleeping 2 people), formal dining table & chairs
• Fully fitted kitchen with granite countertops, large cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, food mixer, all kitchen utensils & pans
• Kitchen table & chairs, and granite breakfast bar with stools
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, linen basket, clothes airer, vacuum cleaner
• Kidz Den with full sized table tennis table, foosball table, their own squishy sofas, 53” TV, PlayStation 2 with DVD playback, board games compendium, dominos and cards
• Family room with 2 sofas, large flatscreen TV with surround sound & DVD/CD player, bookcase with holiday reading library, including comprehensive Disney guides
• Downstairs cloakroom with sink with granite vanity, WC and large basket of pool towels – easy access from the pool area
• Master suite: King size bed, large walk-in wardrobe, large chests of drawers, telephone with answerphone, flatscreen TV, blue ray DVD player, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with 2 sinks & granite vanity, separate shower, & Jacuzzi whirlpool bath, hairdryer, WC
• Second master suite: Queen size bed, large walk-in wardrobe, large chests of drawers, ceiling fan, flatscreen TV, DVD player, en suite bathroom with sink with granite vanity, in-bath shower, WC, hairdryer
• Double room: Queen size bed, large walk in wardrobe, large chests of drawers, TV, DVD player
• Twin room: 2 single beds, large walk-in wardrobe, large chests of drawers, X Box (also plays DVDs), TV
• Twin room: 2 single beds, large walk-in wardrobe, large chests of drawers, TV, DVD player
• Family bathroom with luxury American Bath Factory shower enclosure, sink with granite vanity, WC
• DVDs, PS2 & X Box games from the UK are not compatible with US systems, but CDs are compatible. However, the Glenbrook Clubhouse has a DVD/games consul lending library – this is free, but a $10 returnable deposit is required.
Great family house for visiting Disney
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Having originally stayed at this house some 4 years ago it was a natural choice for our return to florida this year (March 2014). I am pleased to say the house once more lived up to all our expectations. There is nothing better than a day at the parks followed by a lazy evening soaking away those aches in the spa pool. Conveniently located for all of the attractions I have no problem in recommending this lovely house. All I need to do now is save up for our next visit!
3.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
The owners of the property should agree as they were notified of all of this. The property was not properly cleaned as there was a horrid smell of urine in the upstairs bathroom. We had to clean the bathroom ourselves. The ac was preset from the UK and it was very stuffy and hot inside. We had to wait two days for the temperature to be lowered in the UK after notifying the owners. Two of the upstairs bedrooms have no circulation of air as they have no ceiling fans.
Although you are quoted a price that includes cleaning of the property before and after your stay the owners then proceed to deduct 50% of your security deposit as an additional cleaning fee saying the place is left dirty when in actual truth in fact we arrived and found the place dirty. I believe it is a way to distort the true price being charged to rent the property so they advertise a low price and then deduct all or most of the security deposit to make more money.
Great family house for visiting Disney
The house is very well equipped and was beautifully clean and ready for us when we arrived.
There are five big bedrooms with comfortable beds, 2 of which are master suites so it is excellent for two familys sharing.The bedrooms all have televisions and a couple have games consoles.
The lounge areas are bright and airy with plenty of space for relaxing and eating. The family lounge has a very large television and is also equipped with useful books about the area.
The house has a lovely big pool with a well equipped large area for sunbathing and al fresco eating. There is also a great hot tub for relaxing in with a glass of wine after a day in the parks.
The house is situated within an short easy drive of all the parks and within 5 minutes of huge supermarkets.
The owner Gill has a huge wealth of knowledge about the area and the parks and she gave us an enormous amount of useful information and help before our holiday.
We had a fantastic time and are looking forward to re booking this house for our next Florida trip.
Activity and Interests
The Glenbrook vacation resort has a clubhouse with large free-form
communal pool with sunloungers, outside pool table, air-conditioned gym, movie/media room with PC with free unlimited
internet access & wireless, tennis court, childrens play area & volleyball. All facilities are free and for the exclusive use of Glenbrook houseguests only. All sports and fishing equipment can be rented from the clubhouse.
Recreation nearby includes walking, hiking, swimming, canoeing,
waterskiing, boating, hot-air ballooning, & many others.
Glenbrook is within 500 yards of a Publix supermarket (excellent selection of fresh produce, meat, & seafood), a mile from a large Walmart, and very close to shops, restaurants and a pharmacy/medical centre.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 19 2015 - Jun 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
Jul 1 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2015 - Dec 18 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2015 - Jan 3 2016
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pool & spa heat/week $175.00
- Refundable damage deposit $200.00
$200 deposit upon confirmation
Balance of rental due 10 weeks prior
Security deposit of $200 due 10 weeks prior
January, February & March - $950/£575 Easter - $1175/£725 per week
April, May, June - $995/£625 per week
July, August - $1150/£700 per week
September, October, November, December - $975/£595 per week
Christmas - $1200/£750
Free wireless broadband & free US call
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- live theater
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, 2 sinks in granite vanity
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, sink in granite vanity
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Granite vanity
- Half Bathroom - toilet, Granite vanity
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- The house is fully air-conditioned. It has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. All bed linen and towels, including pool towels, are provided. Downstairs: * Formal lounge: two sofas (one is a queen sized sofa bed which sleeps 2 people), occasional tables, music centre. * Formal dining area * Luxury kitchen - granite countertops, self cleaning electric cooker with full oven, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, granite breakfast bar area, closet pantry, built-in microwave oven, water purifier to kitchen sink, together with all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and electrical items such as a toaster, blender, kettle, hand mixer, etc. * Telephone. * Breakfast table with breakfast bar seating. * Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board. *Kidz Den with full-sized table tennis table, twist football (foosball) table, wonderfully squishy sofas, huge 53' TV, PS2 with DVD playback, games compendium, dominoes and cards. * Family room - 2 large sofas, occasional tables, large flatscreen TV with cable & home theatre system which incorporates and DVD and CD player (some DVDs & CDs supplied), book case with holiday reading library and comprehensive Disney/Orlando guidebooks. *Master bedroom - king 6 ft sized bed, dresser, large walk-in wardrobes/closet, ceiling fan, flat screen TV with cable and blue ray DVD player, telephone with answerphone, radio/alarm clock. *Very large en-suite bathroom to master bedroom - twin wash basins, shower enclosure, separate toilet within the ensuite, hairdryer and a jacuzzi whirlpool roman bath. * Cloakroom easily accessible from the pool area - WC, sink and basket of pool towels. * Back door which opens on to the over-sized decking area and large south-facing pool & spa (pool & spa heating available at additional cost). Luxurious Samsonite patio furniture & patio loveseat. This whole area is screened and lit at night. Safety screen. Upstairs: * 2nd master bedroom - queen sized 5 ft bed, chest of drawers, large walk-in wardrobes, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player. * Ensuite bathroom to 2nd master bedroom - sink, toilet, shower, bath and hairdryer. * 3rd bedroom - queen sized 5 ft bed, walk-in wardrobes, chest of drawers, TV with cable and DVD player. * 4th & 5th bedrooms - twin bedded rooms with chest of drawers, walk- in wardrobes, TV with cable in each room. One twin room has a DVD player, and the other has an X Box with DVD playback facility. * Family bathroom - sink, shower, toilet