Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
This brand-new 3rd/4th floor penthouse apartment has a rooftop terrace
with its own private pool, sun deck and seating area with a marvelous
view of the Caribbean. This new condo-hotel has, in addition to the private pool, a family swimming pool on the ground floor with a bar and an infinity pool for adults on the rooftop with a bar and snack bar. It has maid service three times a week.
There is a full-service restaurant on the ground floor. An elevator is provided for
your convenience. We have parking for our guests. We are only steps away from one of the nicest beaches in the area. This condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and the guest bedroom has two twin beds. All linens are provided. The living area has a 42 inch flat-screen LCD panel TV with 72-channel cable service and a DVD/CD player. The master bedroom has a 20 inch flat screen LCD panel TV with cable service. We have wireless Internet
This unique condominium is located in the city of Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico. It is located on the corner of 38th Street between Flamingo and the beach.
The condo is two blocks toward the beach from the famed 5th Avenue. Within a 5 minute walk are at least 5 restaurants, two laundries, and two grocery stores. A little farther away are more restaurants, a gym, coffee shops, other hotels.
The condo is just steps away from the white sandy beach of the Caribbean. There you will find all sorts of water sports or you can just soak in the sun
A great place to stay in Playa
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just wanted to write and let you know my family and I had an amazing time in Playa del Carmen and the condo could not have been any more perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed all of the space and amenities there was to offer at Pueblito. When I read that the condo was not directly on the beach I was a bit down but I could not believe the extremely close proximity to the beach, I had to consider it on the beach. The location of the unit was everything we were looking for. Having Canibal and Mamitas so close was a definite plus. Magdelena was very thorough in keeping the place clean especially with the sand that was constantly dragged in no matter where we went, she was very accommodating to our relaxed movement.
Your information packet was a very helpful reference when we needed somewhere to go without thinking too hard about it.
Coming to Playa this year was a test to see if that would be our annual vacation destination, staying at your condo definitely sealed the deal.
Thank You for providing such a comfortable residence for us to experience Playa for the very first time.
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
A great place to stay in Playa
Really fantastic stay
The hotel staff was really helpful and we really enjoyed having the kitchen so we could keep things in the fridge and eat a quick breakfast in the morning. Everything was clean, working, and very nice. We also enjoyed the beach, and a couple of nights we walked over to the street with all of the clubs and restaurants (very very short walk).
All in all it was an easy great place to stay.
Activity and Interests
* scuba diving or snorkeling
* water skiing
* Mayan ruin sites
* Xcaret: special park/zoo/conservation center
* Xel-Ha: special park with water activities, dolphins
* horse-back riding
- Nightly Rate: $200 - $375
Weekly Rate: $1400 - $2500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Low season: Apr 25 - Nov 1 $ 1,400 wk $ 200 night 3 night minimum
High season: Nov 1 - Dec 18 $ 2,000 wk $ 300night 3 night minimum
Holiday season: Dec 19 - Jan 3 $ 2,500 wk $ 375 night 1 week minimum
High season: Jan 4 - Apr 26 $ 2,000 wk $ 300 night 3 night minimum
Notes We accept VISA, Master Card, personal checks, money orders,
* Payment is only accepted in U.S. dollars unless the currency and
the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner.
* For reservations, a 50% deposit of the total rental rate is
required immediately. The remainder is due 30 days prior to arrival.
During the holiday season, the remainder must be paid 60 days prior to
* A $250 damage deposit must be paid with the final payment of
the rental fee. This deposit will be returned in full within two weeks
of departure if there is no damage to the condominium or its contents.
* We accept VISA or Master Card, personal checks, wire transfer,
* Cancellation policy: If you cancel before the 30 days prior to
your arrival, your entire deposit will be refunded. If you cancel
after the 30 days prior to your arrival or 60 days prior to your
holiday arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
Damage deposit of $250.00 (fully refundable)
Tax Rate: 10.00%
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedrooms: This condominium has 2 bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 4 people. The Master bedroom has one king-sized bed. The second Bedroom has 2 Twin beds which can be made into a king-sized bed. The master bedroom has a bathroom with shower en suite. It has its own flat-screen television. The twin bedroom has access to a bathroom with shower nearby in the hallway. Each of the bedrooms has closets with built-in drawers for clothing storage. Each twin bed has two pillows. The king bed has four pillows. All beds have comforters with duvets. Each bedroom has an outside window. Each bedroom/bath has sheets, towels, beach towels, soap, tissue, hair dryer, and alarm clock. Condo: * beach * near the ocean * air-conditioning * Alarm-Clock * Bottled-Water * concierge * Hair-Dryer * linens provided * Paper towels * Soaps-Basic * telephone * Toilet paper * towels provided * beach towels provided Kitchen: * Blender * coffee maker * Coffee-Grinder * microwave * oven * refrigerator * Stove-Top-Burners * toaster * cooking utensils Living Room: * comfy seating for 6 people Dining: * dining area * seating for 6 people Entertainment: * CD player * DVD * radio * satellite or cable TV Internet access: Wireless broadband Outside: * balcony * parking * rooftop terrace with covered seating and private pool * Walkway-to-beach * 2 common pools -- rooftop and ground floor * Sky-bar * rooftop 3 Swimming pools: * communal family pool on ground floor * communal rooftop adult infinity pool * private pool Suitability: * children welcome * pets not allowed * wheelchair accessible Onsite services: * Housekeeper-Included * Concierge * Sky-bar * restaurant on ground floor Attractions in town: * ATM/Bank * Churches * Cinemas * Eco-Tourism * Fitness-Centers * Groceries * Hospital * Laundromat * Theme-Parks * Water-Parks Leisure Activities: * Beachcombing * DeepSea-Fishing * Jet-Skiing * Snorkeling * Surf-Fishing Nearby Services: * Massage-Therapist * Medical-Services Nearby Attraction / Facility: * Coin-Laundry * Reefs * Restaurants * Ruins Notes: The condominium is a penthouse apartment located on the 3rd floor of a 40-unit complex. The apartment itself is about 1150 sq ft., but it also has a private rooftop terrace of about 1300 sq ft. This outdoor terrace has its own private swimming pool and sundeck as well as comfortable seating for 6 - 8 people. From this terrace, the view of the Caribbean is spectacular. Also, it is only steps away from the common larger infinity swimming pool which is for the use of all the guests at Pueblito Escondido along with a swim-up bar and a separate snack bar terrace. The maid will come 3 times per week during your stay. She will wash any dirty dishes and do general cleaning. She will change the sheets and towels once during the week.