Cabin, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 12 Sleeps
Located off of Pioneer Trail on a Cul-de-sac which opens onto land
owned by the forest service department, this comfortable cabin has
sleeping accommodations for up to 12 people.
The cabin is:
5 minutes drive from Heavenly Valley Ski Resort
20 minutes drive from Sierra Ski Ranch.
10 minutes drive from the casino area
There is Taxi Service available.
It is a two story with 2 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs and two
bedrooms and a full bath downstairs.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Winter and Summer activites:
Skiing Snow Mobiling Snow Boarding
Swimming Picnics Snow Shoeing
Golf Boating Ice Skating
Hiking Sleigh Rides
Hunting Fishing Shopping
Biking Gliding Tennis
public pool, ice skating rink, movie theaters
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $250
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Your inquiry will be followed up by an email from the owner with contract and payment information.
***Reservation will not be held until payment and completed contract have been received. *****
Cleaning Fee $140.00(includes basic cleaning/linens/snow removal) Security Deposit $250.00 (please send on separate check, when service has checked cabin and all is ok, this check will be returned. If there are any problems we will notify you.) Occupancy Tax will be added to all of the above fees. ***Reservation will not be held until payment and completed contract have been received. **
- Sports & Activities
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- recreation center
- gambling casinos
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- ice skating
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 4 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- New: Free WIFI The cabin has a fully equiped kitchen with microwave, coffee maker and grinder, dishwasher and plenty of pots, pans, dishes and silverware. There is a wood burning fireplace in the family room (firewood not included, but easily purchased at local stores). The living room and upstairs room both have cable tv, vcr, and cd players. A stackable washer/dryer unit is available in the downstairs bedroom. The cabin rental includes plenty of towels, pillows, blankets and linens. Linen service is included with the cleaning fee. The kitchen area seats 8-10 people. The cabin has a high chair, playpen and a toddler bed for your use. Phone is available for collect or credit card calls only. Barbeque, chairs and a table with umbrella are available for summer use. The cabin has two decks-one in the front of the house and one on the side. The yard is not fenced. The bedrooms are set up as follows: bedroom 1 Upstairs, 1 king bed 1 queen fouton couch bedroom 2 Upstairs, 4 twin beds bedroom 3 Dowmstairs, 1 queen bed 1 bunkbed with twin, double bedroom 4 Downstairs, 1 queen bed