House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
This wonderful Farmhouse was built in 1796 by one of the first settlers in the Hudson Valley-The Decker Family.
Beverly purchased this house in 2005 with the thoughts to create a Bed & Breakfast for vacationers who want to get away for a few days, a week a month or for the full season.
The seasons here are year round. The spring, the summer, the changing of the leaves and of course the October harvest as well as the Christmas Holiday season.
This inviting 217 year old farmhouse has been kept as authentic as possible. The 14 inch wide pine floors, old door latches and dusk to dawn window lights help make this nicely appointed home a great escape.
The majestic views of the Shawangunk Mountain range can not be described.
When you visit us you will see why we named our home,
'Inn At The Ridge'
Please GOOGLE our Website 'Inn At The Ridge' for much more detailed information.
Feel free to email us so that we can send you more of our photos.
PS: Don't forget to Google 'Inn At The Ridge' for our website
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
TripAdvisor has been a real help for us. May guests have reviewed us. Please look for us on TripAdvisor
see the link:
Please put the dots in the spots that day “DOT"
Thank you so much for finding us on this great site of
Activity and Interests
There are an abundance of activities to do in the Hudson Valley.
If you are interested in an activity below Google "Inn At The Ridge" and email us so we can check out what is available at the particular season
Links cannot be posted on this site.
Google "Inn At The Ridge"
This site will not allow our website to be posted
Farms & U-Pick
Fairs & Festivals & Flea Markets
Hunting - DEC
Golf/ Mini Golf
Horseback Riding/Dude Ranches
Museums and other attractions
** Performing Arts Centers
"UNISON"- This is a community supported arts center.
There are several Special Events, Performances, Sculpture Gardens, Classes for adults and
so much more. Check on "Google" for "UNISONARTS" a whole page will be displayed.
Thanks for your support for this outstanding organization.
Pottery & Ceramics
Skiing/ Snow Boarding
Tours & Trails
Wonderful local Restaurants
Walking the local trails - Local trail maps and hiking paths available.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Nightly Rate: $155 - $620
Weekly Rate: $1050 - $4200
Monthly Rate: $1050 - $4200
Guest Room Information:
* We are a PET FRIENDLY BED AND BREAKFAST FARMHOUSE.
***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PET ALERGIES OR ASTHMA CONSIDER OTHER LODGING AS SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY SENSITIVE TO ANIMAL HAIR
Call for specifics anytime.
We rent by the DAY - WEEKEND - WEEK - MONTH - SEASON
* $155 per night -2 night minimum Weekends and Holidays Plus Tax
* $145 per night- Weekdays Plus Tax.
* $150 per night is the average rate per night. for up to 7 nights
Monthly Rates: Rates will be adjusted based on number of rooms and number of guests. The above chart shows monthly based on a 28 night stay. One (1) room and all four (4) rooms respectivly.
Seasonal rates depends on what season:
May 1 thru June 30 - Basic 2 months
June 1 thru July 31 - Basic 2 months
July 31 thru August 31 - Basic 2 months Very Busy Months
August 31 thru September 30 - Basic 2 months
September 30 - thru October 31 - Basic 2 months Very busy months
NOTE: The rate for 1 room is $6,000 for all the above basic 2 months listed above.
If more rooms are needed please call so we can negotiate a rate.
Please do not refer to this sites calendar.
Please google our official website, "pet friendly inn at the ridge" - We have an interactive calendar on our website where you can actually reserve and pay a deposit on the spot...
Any questions please fill out the inquiry and leave your phone contact numbers. We will then email or call you.
Cancellation requires 5 days prior to check-in for a refund minus a 20% processing fee.
All of our guest rooms are NON SMOKING for fire safety reasons.
ALL SPECIAL SAVING ARE AVAILABLE FOR WEEKS, MONTHS AND SEASONAL MONTHS
CONTACT US ANYTIME:
* 845 895 9251 INN
* 848 565 0527 MOBILE*****
Please Google Pet Friendly "Inn At The Ridge" to find our wesite or just send an email from this page.
- Sports & Activities
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- * We are a pet friendly operation. Call for specifics. This completely furnished Bed and Breakfast has everything you may require on vacation. Cook in or dine out, it is all up to you... Our 60 foot porch has a Swing for 2, rockers and wicker furniture waiting for you to relax and finish that great novel, write letters, or just nod off to sleep. The living room has a very comfortable couch, two plush chairs & satellite connection to the television. A DVD player, and a wide assortment of over 300 DVD movies can fill your time on rainy days. We also have a trunk full of board games, cards, and assorted books & magazines to wander out on the porch and read. The Wireless connection (WIFI) can keep you in touch with home. The Dinning room has a hutch, table and chairs to have a meal together, or instead, plan a picnic and off you go.... Our Smoker, coal and Grill cooker is available for you to use for a backyard BBQ. Kitchen: Every Saturday and Sunday morning for your stay at "Our Home" may include freshly baked Scones, Coffee cake, Vegetarian Fritatta from our Organic Gardens, Specially prepared Stuffed French Toast, Waffles, Organic Farm Fresh Eggs to order, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, French Vanilla Yogurt, Our very own prepared Granolla, Agave and Fresh Maple Syrup, Fresh Strawberry Sauce and Fresh Whipped Crean. Of course Fresh Brewed Coffee, and an assortment of herbal tea. An old "circa 1919" gas stove (non working) as part of the decor that holds the microwave & coffee pot and our original porcelain farm sink ads to the charm of the kitchen. A full size gas stove with oven is available for your cooking needs. Also provided in the kitchen will be a blender/mixer, toaster, chopper, Pots, pans & dinnerware. The refrigerator will be stocked for your breakfast needs with fruit and yogurt and Orange Juice. The bedrooms : * The West-Point Room: A Queen sized bed, sink & private bathroom present a comfortable abode. The West Point Academy fare blends well with antiques and many old time pictures. * The Hudson Valley Room: A Queen sized bed, sink & private bathroom provides you with space to yourself. This room is decorated in Hudson Valley photos, paintings and antiques. * The Lavender Room: A Day bed that has twin mattresses together that equals a king. This bed can be split for family members to sleep separately. This room is decorated with antiques, paintings, photos, and soothing Lavender. This room has a shared bath on the main leval. * The Drawing Room has a queen bed with all drawing items to have fun and sketch on a pad. This room shares a bath with the Lavendar room on the main leval. Please Google "Inn At The Ridge" for our website